I have some questions on the photography business. Would be glad if someone could enlighten me.
1) What is the size of digital photos a photographer sells to his client? (I reckon they dont give the actual size?)
2) Who holds the copyright of the photos after they're being sold to the client? Once photos are sold to clients, is the photographer allow to keep copies of the photos (as part of their portfolio) ?
3) How are digital photos pass on to clients normally? Burn to cd? thumbdrive? email?
4) With an online portfolio, how to prevent people from copying the photos (via right click save) ? Read somewhere before that it's not a nice gesture to do that as it will result in lower traffic to the site. Is it really so?
5) What are the rights of a photographer? Does the photographer has the right to make any changes once photos have been delivered to clients?
Would really appreicate if someone could enlighten me.
Big thank you!