Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galaxy S4 anyone?

Compared telco discounted prices relative to retail price, it appears that flagships from other brands are more worth it than S4....
    hi

Default Re: Galaxy S4 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by hope107fm View Post
    My Galaxy S4 is two weeks old and I have no big issues with it. The camera is 13mp and IQ better than my S2.

does it support 'apptosd' app?

didnt support from S3 onwards....not sure about other brands...

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    one thing that worries me...

i fancy the Sony's water proof phones..just that i listen to music from my phone alot too...

have heard the catch that hold the 3.5mm jack might wear out after countless times to unplug and fit back in..what do u guys holding sony phones think?

else will be listening via bluetooth..
    hmm..it should be fine unless it got pulled even further once it is out. So..1 needs to be careful on that... All the ports uses the same catch..So..before your headphone catch wear off..perhaps your charging 1 will go first..

Just be more careful and it should be able to last till u re contract another phone ... in 2 years time i guess..

i tried out three phones recently. HTC One, S4 and experia Z.

first cut: S4 was the first to go as it's simply too plasticky and 'girly' to me. Scrolling was fast and smooth, though.
    FInal choice: tough one. I was aiming for the Z after my friend demo-ed his to me. Super smooth scrolling, burst mode was incredible (up to 200 plus shots in like 30 sec??) and no lag at all when dl-ing the images. Was also taken by the water-resistant feature. However, HTC One won in the end as i like the form factor more, and the interface. Z seems a bit too thick, whereas One is just right for me.

Been three days since i had the ONe. quite impressed with it. fast and no lag so far. Battery life is good. First two days, the batt was down to 20% after a day's worth of emailing, FB-ing, surfing etc. 3rd day, the batt life (as of this morning) is around 30% after 24 hours of occasional usage and stand-by mode. batt life seems to improve after running in, i guess.

S4 is becoming unpopular for being popular, just like the iphones. Everyone is waiting for the next big thing. Thought Nokia can shake the market with its Windows 8 phones but is kind of disappointing. So just go with any phone for now. There isn't anything fresh or exciting about them.

abit OOT..but..what u guys look for when getting a phone? (windows/android/ios)?

for me is

1 battery holding power (at least 2500mAh)
    2 screen (5.3 inch now..)
    3 processor (2x 1.4 ghz)
    4 camera (8mp)

thus my old Note..hee..wats urs?
    Start your own thread

abit OOT..but..what u guys look for when getting a phone? (windows/android/ios)?

for me is

1 battery holding power (at least 2500mAh)
    2 screen (5.3 inch now..)
    3 processor (2x 1.4 ghz)
    4 camera (8mp)

thus my old Note..hee..wats urs?
    Not a "bit" OT. A lot OT. Stop crashing threads.
    Alpha

Had a short test on the Samsung S4 camera comparing with the former S3. Despite having a bigger aperture ( 2.2 vs 2.6), the focal Length of the S3 is wider.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12