Thread: Anyone tried trading in their phones when recontract with the telco?

Question Anyone tried trading in their phones when recontract with the telco?

especially those home delivery type...
    what do they check?

besides see whether ur phone is full set..do they check by powering up the phone move move /touch touch a bit then accept?

Default Re: Anyone tried trading in their phones when recontract with the telco?

I bough new phone recently and it deliver to my place,
    with trade in my existing phone,

they will take battery, charger, ear piece, memory card,
    box don't want.

I'm not sure how will they check the trade in phone, cos I'm still doing backup of my existing phone when the man was here.

hope this help.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: Anyone tried trading in their phones when recontract with the telco?

ah....thanks!!

Just hopefully they do it like they do back 5 years ago...

only check phone can power on/full set will do.

as the phone was turned on, the singtel delivery guy just turn off the phone and check for cracks and dents. i gave him the handset and charger. that's all.

Power up the phone, and visual check...charger is minimum requirement. ...if u give them the unused ear piece and sd card they will be more than happy.....for my previous 2 phone....the guy actually ask my permission to buy from me $250 instead. ...he can sell outside $300~$400....my phone was in 9/10 mint condition. ..screen protect since day one....warranty card unfilled if there is any....by cs b&s std

Just trade in my phone couple of weeks ago.
    The customer service person checked my phone's exterior, powering it on and den checked the camera, tats all.
    At least they accepted my rooted phone haha
    Flickr Portfolio
    Canon 6D 17-40L 24-70L 70-200L

careful.... photos that WERE on your phone EVEN if deleted CAN STILL be extracted... the same way you get photos of a camera memory card.... hope no scandal on your phones !!
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

ah...good..

i **** up my Note..

not sure wats the cause of it...could be the new ROM im using...and its export set..haha..

I stored my photos on the microSD. I did not include the memory card when trading in.

Cannot trade in for me, must return condemned phone for physical destruction by crushing and shredding as per security directive.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 12th May 2013 at 09:01 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I stored my photos on the microSD. I did not include the memory card when trading in.
    I think if by default it doesn't comes with memory card not need to give...cos ..anyway most phones have at least 16gb built in
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Cannot trade in for me, must return condemned phone for physical destruction by crushing and shredding as per security directive.
    Wow..that's hardcore...
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295