Thread: Panasonic Forum, looking back.........

Default Panasonic Forum, looking back.........

This thread is nostalgy to me. It leads to the birth of Panasonic Forum.

Reading it brings back memories of those days where we were in high spirit fighting hard for a Panasonic forum in CS.

We do owe KingTiger a treat for his 100% support back then! Thank you KT.

Sadly, some of those fighters no longer with us. Wonder where they are now?
    Last edited by LifeWorld; 11th April 2005 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    This thread is nostalgy to me. It leads to the birth of Panasonic Forum.

Reading it brings back memories of those days where we were in high spirit fighting hard for a Panasonic forum in CS.

We do owe KingTiger a treat for his 100% support back then! Thanks you KT.

Sadly, some of those fighters no longer with us. Wonder where they are now?
    Wow, I consider myself really lucky to have joined at a time when the sub forum was already set up.

Lifeworld has been championing from the beginning and still a strong participant in this lively forum.

You are a Panasonic Idol to me.
    RH

Yea, I give my hat off to all those that fought so hard for a panasonic forum and to Lifeworld of course. Owning a panasonic camera has never been so FUN!

Well, I am still around....not sure abt the rest.....did some MO for some fellow Lumix users for the Phayee, not sure if there are still around......

I must say that the Pana forum is extremely active, and considering that it started in Sept 04, we have contributed many posts that exceeds those other brands. Will not be surprised if we exceed Minolta one day. Anyway, I think we should not post for the sake of clocking mileage, but to help one another.....

Anyway, this was my contribution together with Lifeworld and some other fellow lumixers.....

Thanks to all the fighters to make Panasonic Forum comes true. Sometime, I'm wondering what will I be if I have get the FZ20 and join this forum.

THANK YOU!!!!

Cheers
    John

Oh no guys, this thread's not for credits! I am trying to call back those 'old soldiers'. Hopefully they would return with their expertise and share with us once more; or at least visit us often!

..least but not all for the regulars for organising outing/activities to various spot of the country/overseas..something which is not found at others forums...tat what made this forum unique and special
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by tchuanye
    Well, I am still around....not sure abt the rest.....did some MO for some fellow Lumix users for the Phayee, not sure if there are still around......

I must say that the Pana forum is extremely active, and considering that it started in Sept 04, we have contributed many posts that exceeds those other brands. Will not be surprised if we exceed Minolta one day. Anyway, I think we should not post for the sake of clocking mileage, but to help one another.....

Anyway, this was my contribution together with Lifeworld and some other fellow lumixers.....
    *raise hand* ME! ME! ME! I am here! beneficial from the MO!