Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Card MB-SGCGB Pro Series - field test

Blog Entries

Default Re: Samsung 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Card MB-SGCGB Pro Series - field test

using my state of the art 800rpm torture chamber, I submitted the SD Card to the water proof, detergent proof, a little shock proof testing as well
    at the same time being multitasking and efficient, I washed my clothes as well.

of course I have to rinse the card and dry it totally before I put it into any camera and/or card reader.
    Drying is done in a humidity controlled environment (air conditioned room) for approximately 8 hrs. (while I sleep)

I hope you enjoyed my little video

Blog Entries

Default Re: Samsung 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Card MB-SGCGB Pro Series - field test

after approx. 8 hrs in the humidity controlled environment, I inserted the card into a Samsung NX300 and took some photos, then used a card reader to retrieve the images. No problems on both processes.

Ortega

Thanks for performing the test on the SD card.

About your washing machine. In the video, can hear quite loud vibrating noise.

Some washing machine experts from a well known brand advised that washing machines should not be placed on 4 raised plastic stools.
    The washing machine should be placed on the floor using the built-in legs at 4 corners.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Ortega

Thanks for performing the test on the SD card.

About your washing machine. In the video, can hear quite loud vibrating noise.

Some washing machine experts from a well known brand advised that washing machines should not be placed on 4 raised plastic stools.
    The washing machine should be placed on the floor using the built-in legs at 4 corners.
    most likely the load is uneven, resulting in the loud noise. My washing machine is placed on the floor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12