Thread: Anyone knows how to contact 501st Legion? Star Wars Characters

Default Anyone knows how to contact 501st Legion? Star Wars Characters

Hi fellow members,

I tried to establish comm with 501st Legion thru official means.....namely their website.....but Google prompted me that all my requests appeared to have bounced

Anyone knows of their contact......could you do me a mega huge favour .....if you could PM me....or feel free to sms me?

Thanks in advance.

My Contact: 91236999

I sincerely hope the group is still around.....saw them in Ganbatte Japan...2 yrs back. As for me.....my 3 doggies had a great time in participating in this Charity project.

I am looking forward and willing to support CS's next mega Charity Project in future.

Thanks for popping by....in this thread

Default Re: Anyone knows how to contact 501st Legion? Star Wars Characters

use the Force. good luck
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by sleeksports View Post
    Hi fellow members,

I tried to establish comm with 501st Legion thru official means.....namely their website.....but Google prompted me that all my requests appeared to have bounced

Anyone knows of their contact......could you do me a mega huge favour .....if you could PM me....or feel free to sms me?

Thanks in advance.

My Contact: 91236999

I sincerely hope the group is still around.....saw them in Ganbatte Japan...2 yrs back. As for me.....my 3 doggies had a great time in participating in this Charity project.

I am looking forward and willing to support CS's next mega Charity Project in future.

Thanks for popping by....in this thread
    In facebook, try movie mania singapore. For jedi, sith then check out fightsabers sg.

The last time the 501st fully assembled was 3-4 years back chingay as members were in town for a convention. Almost company level.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

cyberpioneer just posted a article about the 501st Legion. check it out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    In facebook, try movie mania singapore. For jedi, sith then check out fightsabers sg.

The last time the 501st fully assembled was 3-4 years back chingay as members were in town for a convention. Almost company level.
    i believe some of them were activated for the CS Ganbatte Japan hahaha!

Thks for all the replies......So glad that today....Star Wars got some air time in the 9.30pm News on Channel 5......really brought back a lot of wonderful memories