Thread: Modeling & Fashion Photgraphy Courses

Default Modeling & Fashion Photgraphy Courses

Hi..

Need ome help and advise here...I was wondering if anyone have attended any good ..I mean professional modellingand fashion digital photography courses that relly teaches all the techniques to model posing..shooting techniques etc...those that have very good training guidance by the instructors ...I am looking for one of the such courses...

Can anyone made one good recommendation.

Thanks for the great help...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades

thanks ..a lot godzilla..

wont go wrong with danny as ur instructor!

still saving my money to learn from him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    wont go wrong with danny as ur instructor!

still saving my money to learn from him!!!

how much do u know abt the way he conduct his course ?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    how much do u know abt the way he conduct his course ?
    You can call joan @ 98583502 or visit us @ 122, middle road, midlink plaza, #02-03, she will be able to answer your problems or you can PM to Pro image or talk to Stanley

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    You can call joan @ 98583502 or visit us @ 122, middle road, midlink plaza, #02-03, she will be able to answer your problems or you can PM to Pro image or talk to Stanley
    i just want to go for the right without having to spend for a course that didnt
    really learnt anything...i need some feedback from those whom had attended the course as they will know and give the right feeling before actual calling the institution.

can any help with the input ?

Default Model & fashion Photography

Thumb up for SLCC course as mention above. They really want to teach and give their best. Friendly and expert advise. Willing to hear from us to improve on future training. Highly recommended as I am attending the course presently.

really learnt anything...i need some feedback from those whom had attended the course as they will know and give the right feeling before actual calling the institution.

I believe everyone has a different point of view on how they absorb the each course they go for. Some people are very quiet but some just keep asking questions....and I can tell you that those who keep asking questions learn a lot more.

Learning a course whether it's photography or not, it's really up to you how creative your mind is. All I can say is photography courses are leaning towards more to technical knowledge. It's from the technical knowledge that you gain will increase your way and style you shoot.

When I was in Melbourne doing my degree in Photography, all I was given was some notes for me to read. The practical area was self thought.

When we design our courses:-
    1) We make sure all the participants learn something after they finish the course.
    2) We also make sure it is easy to understand.
    3) We make sure every step you understand the technical details and data. 4) We do not expect any of our participants to become overnight masters.......but we expect them to come back to us for plenty of reviews and comments on their on going learning skills.

I can tell you that I am still learning until today. I learn new ideas from my participants that came to learn from me. I think you should know learning to be perfect is not an overnight thing, especially in Photography as it's a form of ART. Art can be define to the the smallest of all details.

I hope you understand what I have just explain to you. If you really have doubt, please fell free to drop by the studio. We will explain more for you.

Thanks

Pro Image is a very nice & patient instructor although he sometimes looks pretty fierce You can ask him any questions and he will try his best to answer. His course is also reasonably structured and nicely delivered.
    Come visit my blog

John, I have taken 4 courses from SLCC and I can really tell you, you get back more than what you pay for. They are a bunch of dedicated instructors who do their best to provide students with all the knowledge that they can. And very friendly to boot.

Thanks Pro Imgae and all of the others whom have contributed to answering my questions..really appreciate that.

I do agree that it takes time to master the technical and artistics part of the photography..I am not expecting to master overnight..i just want to learnt from instructors that are knowledgeable , training syllabus that are systematic and details and most importantly willing to share knowledgeable and the rest will be up to myself.

thanks a lot guys for the advise...need to plan out my schedule carefully..

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    John, I have taken 4 courses from SLCC and I can really tell you, you get back more than what you pay for. They are a bunch of dedicated instructors who do their best to provide students with all the knowledge that they can. And very friendly to boot.
    Hi John, why not visit us and talk to us personally? Maybe you will feel happy after you talk to us, or maybe ..........Find out the answer yourself, I think we will not disappoint you(so far we had not disappointed anyone yet) , and is fine to us if you are not really for the course.

Don't worry, we are friendly, cute and very very adorable. Hahaha

Just pop by when you guys are free, but give a call before you come.
    Add : 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza.
    HP : 98583502.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Hi John, why not visit us and talk to us personally? Maybe you will feel happy after you talk to us, or maybe ..........Find out the answer yourself, I think we will not disappoint you(so far we had not disappointed anyone yet) , and is fine to us if you are not really for the course.

Don't worry, we are friendly, cute and very very adorable. Hahaha

Just pop by when you guys are free, but give a call before you come.
    Add : 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza.
    HP : 98583502.

Thank you!
    HP : 9858-3502 ------> Joanne