Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Pics of Labrador Park, Singapore - 09 April 2005

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Yup, was riding out then i thought..mmm.. maybe the arty gun will be lighted at night, so cheong there to take a look and also snap anything interesting.. but 1 thing... damn bloody spooky.. no one around at all. When i was taking the arty gun alone, i heard loud sounds, like people moving the arty shells.. clang... clang... brr..... scary.. my hair stand on end.
    Talking about that, after we got out of the tunnel, we headed to the entrance. While shooting the tree, my tigereyes bracelet broke and drop on the ground for no reason. It was strongly re-strung recently. I think I have avoided something......

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    We were lucky that day, coz John leads us by the back door! Otherwise pic #2 is not possible.

    We were told later that admission to the tunnel tour is by ticket, and no photography allowed.

    Scann69, your pic#2 is considering the low light situation...
    Thanx lifeworld for the comment. The coloured version don't look as nice that is why i changed it to black and white

    I guess it's thanx to John that got us in from the back door. Had a lot of fun with you guy. Hope to do something similar again soon

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Talking about that, after we got out of the tunnel, we headed to the entrance. While shooting the tree, my tigereyes bracelet broke and drop on the ground for no reason. It was strongly re-strung recently. I think I have avoided something......
    OMEN!!!

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Talking about that, after we got out of the tunnel, we headed to the entrance. While shooting the tree, my tigereyes bracelet broke and drop on the ground for no reason. It was strongly re-strung recently. I think I have avoided something......
    I think its that area.. when i was walking towards my bike after shooting the cannon, walked along that path, my hair kept standing on end. basket... not going to hang around there later than 7+ anymore...
    RH

  5. #25
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    yup, the wind's strong there yesterday
    Too bad we don't have a long hair female model. Can shoot something like this



    BTW, this is captured using FZ20

    Cheers
    John

  6. #26
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scann69
    Thanx lifeworld for the comment. The coloured version don't look as nice that is why i changed it to black and white
    Same case here. Colour too dull so I change to B&W.



    Cheers
    John

  7. #27
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    I think its that area.. when i was walking towards my bike after shooting the cannon, walked along that path, my hair kept standing on end. basket... not going to hang around there later than 7+ anymore...
    Lifeworld i remember i saw your bracelet at pana building when you took the screw from me....gone now?

    I had 2 almost similar experience few years back. Still remember once was past midnight, i was walking up the wooden stair with my friends when i saw a figure with a cigarette...before i could react that thing disappear.
    2nd encounter was when walking along the slope to the arty area...i turn back to check if my friend was behind, when he face was totally different..

    well that's it..normally at night is labrador

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    Lifeworld i remember i saw your bracelet at pana building when you took the screw from me....gone now?

    I had 2 almost similar experience few years back. Still remember once was past midnight, i was walking up the wooden stair with my friends when i saw a figure with a cigarette...before i could react that thing disappear.
    2nd encounter was when walking along the slope to the arty area...i turn back to check if my friend was behind, when he face was totally different..

    well that's it..normally at night is labrador
    Managed to retrieve the TigerEyes scattered on the ground, 22 of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •