Thread: Sport@Padang

Default Sport@Padang

missed the gathering at pana building yesterday
    lucky as i on my way home spotted some activities on the padang field
    taken in burst mode of 7 frames per shot [using normal quality setting]
    Men's match

ladies' match

头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

rugby's match

I think you should try to pan...all too sharp...no sens of motion...

Tks noted

Quote Originally Posted by eow
    Tks noted
    which model are u using? fz1 ? or ?

Fz1

Quote Originally Posted by eow
    Fz1
    Haiz at least a gd and decent cam u are having. I stil holdin on to a 1.3mega pix cam .. olympus. C-50 .. i think so ahaha well planing to upgrade to Fz20, advisable? or should get LZ2 ? any advise / comments ?

hey 1 thing to ask, using my current cam, i tried to snap images it actually snaps instantly. Fz20 heard got lag lag... meaning it wont b snapping instantly and i'll be losing precious momentS? now like canot find a cam that snaps almost instantly ... other than DSLR ?

Bro. Not bad at all.

Have to take note of the background though.. haha... so many colorful toilets that steal the scene.
    RH

Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Bro. Not bad at all.

Have to take note of the background though.. haha... so many colorful toilets that steal the scene.
    Tks for looking bro

Quote Originally Posted by stormweaver
    hey 1 thing to ask, using my current cam, i tried to snap images it actually snaps instantly. Fz20 heard got lag lag... meaning it wont b snapping instantly and i'll be losing precious momentS? now like canot find a cam that snaps almost instantly ... other than DSLR ?
    In term of lag the fz20 is a lot better than other pro-consumers in that aspect..after the fz20 the logical upgrade path should be the dslr

hhaahah as a nsf i think i need to sell backside to earn some fast $$ to get my fZ ... mayb by the time i got the $ there will b better FZ models out in the market ? then by then fz20 mite drop in price hahaha ... lets wait~ *camp