Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So many Nikon 50mm f/1.4G's for sale

Default Re: So many Nikon 50mm f/1.4G's for sale

Quote Originally Posted by akuma View Post
    not always f1.8 picture quality will be better than f1.4...especially the 85mm f1.4G...I've went to NSC last week just to test out these 2 variants...the 85mm 1.8 colour is not as rich and vibrant as the 1.4...which the NSC guy claim is due to lack of Nano coating...of cos, you can say you can PP using LR...but that's besides the point.
    for the 50mm f1.4 1.8 difference...since both are nearly similar...no Nano..both G...maybe the 1.8G do make sense.
    Those in the B&S forum...some are extra sets bought during tour...i noticed 1 from Japan, 1 from HKG. I'm also looking for 1, but couldn't decide since review always compare 1.4,1.8 and Sigma 1.4 which comes with aspherical elements
    why buy 50mm 1.4? bec it is the cheapest 1.4 prime? how i wish i have money for CZ 55mm 1.4
    Its super Sexy !!!
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Its super Sexy !!!
    Dfive,
    you got $$$ lah..it's just the time isn't ripe yet..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by akuma View Post
    Dfive,
    you got $$$ lah..it's just the time isn't ripe yet..hehe
    haha... well I just sold my 50 1.4G today... so I have 'some' $.. will see on this or the rumoured Nikkor 58mm 1.2.... I can wait so lets see what end of year brings.
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12