Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halooo Everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twinklefairy View Post
    hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses..
    Stick to d C lenses. Dun ever get into L, Z & V lenses. My best advice to u. Haha
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Default Re: Halooo Everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Stick to d C lenses. Dun ever get into L, Z & V lenses. My best advice to u. Haha
    Why limit a newbie? Landscape, Zoo and Vegetation lenses are absolutely necessary. Haha! Jokes aside, Welcome to Clubsnap, remember to shoot more than buy.

Quote Originally Posted by agws1970 View Post

Why limit a newbie? Landscape, Zoo and Vegetation lenses are absolutely necessary. Haha! Jokes aside, Welcome to Clubsnap, remember to shoot more than buy.
    Haha. Dun want her to get into d GAS mode.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Default Re: Halooo Everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twinklefairy View Post
    hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses..
    I'll recommend spending abit of time at this website: Full-size sample photos from Canon 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6

You may be amazed by what a kit lens can offer. Great equipment(be it body or lens) with bad skills just give you better looking crap.

Hope you enjoy your stay in CS
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Welcome to CS!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post

I'll recommend spending abit of time at this website: Full-size sample photos from Canon 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6

You may be amazed by what a kit lens can offer. Great equipment(be it body or lens) with bad skills just give you better looking crap.

Hope you enjoy your stay in CS
    Well said. ^^
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12