Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Halooo Everybody!!!

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinklefairy View Post
    hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses..
    Stick to d C lenses. Dun ever get into L, Z & V lenses. My best advice to u. Haha
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  2. #22
    Member agws1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North East Singapore
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: Halooo Everybody!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Stick to d C lenses. Dun ever get into L, Z & V lenses. My best advice to u. Haha
    Why limit a newbie? Landscape, Zoo and Vegetation lenses are absolutely necessary. Haha! Jokes aside, Welcome to Clubsnap, remember to shoot more than buy.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agws1970 View Post

    Why limit a newbie? Landscape, Zoo and Vegetation lenses are absolutely necessary. Haha! Jokes aside, Welcome to Clubsnap, remember to shoot more than buy.
    Haha. Dun want her to get into d GAS mode.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Halooo Everybody!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by twinklefairy View Post
    hahah.. from the day 1 come across this forum i already get the virus.. else i wont think of buying EF50mm f/1.8 II.. u all make me keep viewing on lenses..
    I'll recommend spending abit of time at this website: Full-size sample photos from Canon 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6

    You may be amazed by what a kit lens can offer. Great equipment(be it body or lens) with bad skills just give you better looking crap.

    Hope you enjoy your stay in CS
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  5. #25

    Default

    Welcome to CS!

  6. #26
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post

    I'll recommend spending abit of time at this website: Full-size sample photos from Canon 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6

    You may be amazed by what a kit lens can offer. Great equipment(be it body or lens) with bad skills just give you better looking crap.

    Hope you enjoy your stay in CS
    Well said. ^^
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •