Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Did Neji and Choji survive?

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    I don't think Choji will never lose weight.
    His whole family's the same way. They pride themselves on it.
    Even if Choji managed to lose weight, he'll go for barbeque all day! LOL.

    I cried buckets when Neji and Choji 'died'. You mean it's all for nought?????
    I feel so cheated.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    if im not wrong guyver also staarted abt 10yrs+ ago... i remember watching it during my pri6/sec1 era.... hee.... sorry i like e word era.... sounds ancient that time only part1 to 3...after that never see part4 liao.... like the end liao... lol... r we talking abt the same guyver? the one open the chest compartment got laser canon or wat one?
    Yes, the same one.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    if im not wrong guyver also staarted abt 10yrs+ ago... i remember watching it during my pri6/sec1 era.... hee.... sorry i like e word era.... sounds ancient that time only part1 to 3...after that never see part4 liao.... like the end liao... lol... r we talking abt the same guyver? the one open the chest compartment got laser canon or wat one?
    *Sign* Me started collecting Bast**d! since Primary 3, now old liao still not finish yet!!!

  4. #24

    Default

    I normally follow the story from here

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    *Sign* Me started collecting Bast**d! since Primary 3, now old liao still not finish yet!!!
    i thought BastxxD! finish already?? not ar... anyway, after watching about 5-6 books i got bored...

    but i think guyver is since mid 1980s... until now still not finish wor... and not even til the apex of the battle... sometimes takes like few years for a book..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Guyver now in book 16 liao what. 兽神将 against the upgraded guyver.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    think book 16 was like 1 or 2 years ago rite... or am i wrong... anyway, the upgraded guyver was snatched by Guyver 3 to attack the US base if i remember correctly... den vaguely remember 1 book after that... den til now...

    http://www.guyver.jp/

    for the fans... this real life suit looks a hell lot better than the american shxt version... wasted my money buying the 2 dvd of crap...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think book 16 was like 1 or 2 years ago rite... or am i wrong... anyway, the upgraded guyver was snatched by Guyver 3 to attack the US base if i remember correctly... den vaguely remember 1 book after that... den til now...
    for the fans... this real life suit looks a hell lot better than the american shxt version... wasted my money buying the 2 dvd of crap...
    Yeah, its one and a half years ago. Bast**d! too, I think its coming to 2 years since the last book 22 liao.....

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Yeah, its one and a half years ago. Bast**d! too, I think its coming to 2 years since the last book 22 liao.....
    Tho guvyer 22/23 were already out for quite a while ? not sure which is the latest one coz whole series with my friend ...
    Bast**d 23 also out for sometimes, juz checked my shelf
    Heard 24 is out in japan ... waiting for the Taiwan version ...

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ledmirage
    Tho guvyer 22/23 were already out for quite a while ? not sure which is the latest one coz whole series with my friend ...
    Bast**d 23 also out for sometimes, juz checked my shelf
    Heard 24 is out in japan ... waiting for the Taiwan version ...
    Is it???? I've just checked last week and the shop keeper told me no news yet! Nevermind, I going to recheck again!

    Don't mind telling me which comic shop you went to? Some might be faster than the others.......thanks!
    Last edited by Hommie; 10th April 2005 at 11:04 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Where? Where? Where? Where selling 23 book??

  12. #32

    Default

    i usually go to comics connection.

    btw the 23 i bought is HK version, not taiwan, think they were faster so i bought that.

    anyway, I suspect the old taiwan series has stopped and being repulibshed by another taiwan publisher, "Jian Duan" - 尖端 -. I found it in a comic/game shop in Thomson Plaza, the quality is very good, each volume comes with a pull-out-poster (well dun expect a really big one for that matter ) but think not up to latest volume yet, only 19, check http://www.spp.com.tw/asp/comic2004/...bkname=*******

    ( you gotta change the ****** to b a s t a r d yaself )

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Where? Where? Where? Where selling 23 book??

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    guyver until 22/23 already? kaoz... missed out so many copies...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ledmirage
    i usually go to comics connection.

    btw the 23 i bought is HK version, not taiwan, think they were faster so i bought that.

    anyway, I suspect the old taiwan series has stopped and being repulibshed by another taiwan publisher, "Jian Duan" - 尖端 -. I found it in a comic/game shop in Thomson Plaza, the quality is very good, each volume comes with a pull-out-poster (well dun expect a really big one for that matter ) but think not up to latest volume yet, only 19, check http://www.spp.com.tw/asp/comic2004/...bkname=*******

    ( you gotta change the ****** to b a s t a r d yaself )
    My first ten books was HK version until I saw the taiwan version and I switch immediately cause' the HK ones was splitting at the binding and pages was dropping out. Plus the Taiwanese did a better job at translating all the smaller hand written details as compared to the HK ones. I rather wait for taiwan's YoungCom or Jian Duan.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Naruto 130 is out now!!!!

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Naruto 130 is out now!!!!
    Not bad episode, but next week's looks better.. dont they always ?

  17. #37
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Not bad episode, but next week's looks better.. dont they always ?
    Me still waiting for Bast**d! 23.......

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Not bad episode, but next week's looks better.. dont they always ?
    Naruto.. great anime .. some parts a big draggy.. though.
    quite funny at certain parts..

    sometimes i feel the anime is farny lor.. during the final Chounin exams .. .Sasuke come out so good .. fast and furious.. after that part, they become normal again..


    KAGE BUnSHIN NO JuTSU !!! ...

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    guyver until 22/23 already? kaoz... missed out so many copies...
    was it that fast...?
    used to collect it when i was in primary sch...
    damm... gave up...

    i saw til i think the same part sa you, when guyver 3 took the suit from guyver 1... then totally lost liaoz...

  20. #40
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    new episode out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •