Thread: Bangkok Trip

Default Bangkok Trip

My friend and I are organising a trip to Bangkok in May. Looking for 10 interested photographers to join us. Interested parties, do email me at kianteck@kianteck.per.sg or alteratively sms to kianteck(9835 4922) or gilbert (9366 4379)

Details of Trips as follows:-
    Duration of Trip : 19th May(Thur evening flight) - 22nd May
    Min Photog to go :10
    Price : $670 (early birds 4 nos. $620)
    Price includes : Airfare (Thai International), 3 Night Hotel Stay, Daily Breakfast, Airport transfers, Minivan Rental, Model and Makeup Artist Fees

Payment to be make full by 28 April 2005. That is the closing date. No refund will be given after this date.

Initery as follows:-
    19th May (Thurs)
    Meet at airport, take flight to Bangkok. Airport transfer to Hotel.

20th May (Fri)
    Basically wake up very early. 2 hours trip to a small town north of Bangkok. Whole day shoot with 2 thai models using background of waterfalls and some rural scenes. Back at Bangkok in the evening for dinner.

21st May (Sat)
    Half day shoot (morning) with thai model inside Bangkok. Afternoon Free and Easy.

22nd May (Sun)
    Optional Half day Shoot. Price not included in package. Price(of $80-$100 per pax) depends on the no of photographers interested. Price include model and studio rental. If not interested, Free and Easy for you to buy stuff or tour ard BKK. Tenatively, evening flight back to SG.

Disclaimer :
    Date subject to change due to flight availability. Due to the huge amount of logistics involved, we got the right to cancel or postpone the prescribed dates. Afternoon and evening meals are provided for 1st shooting day, the rest of the days, morning breakfast at hotel provided.

Bangkok Trip
    (1st 4 places - early birds)

So hurry....book your place now..limited photog.

Very near to Vesak Day ...

Can arrange those 'killer' salon shots that I painted a few days ago at NUG ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

KO...join join join....must ask all the Dark Forces ppl at NUG to join too....

a number of ppl has enquiry about the shooting locations...here is one of the locations..will post up the rest of shooting places and model photo soon.

the following is one of the location for the whole day shoot outside bangkok. this is actually a botanic garden...very nice setting with tall tress and fallen leaves on the ground.

another 2 locations we will be going.....

received a no. of PM asking about the models...here is 2 of the models. will show the 3rd model soon.

took this during my Jan trip in Bangkok reccee...very quick shots without any makeup artist...

Finally got 2 signed up.

1. *reserved* (early bird)
    2. *reserved* (early bird)

8 more slots to go. Sign up now to avoid disappointment.