Thread: Phuket Good hotel / Resort Promo Recommendation

Default Phuket Good hotel / Resort Promo Recommendation

Hi

going Phuket with my family (4 months to 60 yo). Anyone has any recommendation on resort offers? Most online offers don;t differ much from usual prices. I am looking for deals like usual $300 , now $150 type , not usual $120, now $80 kind. I reckon if i don't go for those top hotels now, I won;t be able to afford when they normalise the rates.

Thanks.
    Eric

Recommend Le Royal Meridien Phuket Yacht Club,
    Pro:
    located in southern part of Phuket, quiet, exclusive beach.
    Clean and spaciuos hotel room with great Thai food.

Located on a hill so safe from any Tsunami....
    Plus the most beautiful receptionist in the world.....

Con:
    Bit far from everything else...

Here's a photo if it:

U can see the rest of my phuket photos here

Have a fun trip.

Check out Banyan Tree to see if they still runs the promo. In Feb, you get 3N stay at US$100/n (Based on stay 2 night 1 night free), when normal you pay about US$300/n as it's all villas. March i think is US$150/n(Based on stay 2 night 1 night free).

It's absolute wonderful esp if you can afford the pool villa with a private swimming pool, which i stayed for 3 Nights back in August last year.

Alternative, you can try Marriot, which is a wonderful hotel thats far away from other hotels. Not sure abt their promo though

vince123123
    Guests

where did you get that promo from? I understand banyan tree prices typically run in the few thousands US.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Check out Banyan Tree to see if they still runs the promo. In Feb, you get 3N stay at US$100/n (Based on stay 2 night 1 night free), when normal you pay about US$300/n as it's all villas. March i think is US$150/n(Based on stay 2 night 1 night free).

It's absolute wonderful esp if you can afford the pool villa with a private swimming pool, which i stayed for 3 Nights back in August last year.

Alternative, you can try Marriot, which is a wonderful hotel thats far away from other hotels. Not sure abt their promo though

the banyan offer is not running anymore...

this was when I checked with them in mid March

You may wanna check out this promo

http://asp1.enlistasia1.com/cgi-bin/...87041112525684

check out silkair promos (with Tradewinds) if they're still on. they were bundling hotel stays with return flights for less than the cost of the hotel. e.g. I was able to get 3 nights stay at a reasonably good hotel plus return flights and transport to and from airport at just $200 per person (before airport taxes).

tks for the phi phi link. We are on Tiger Airways and she has early departures. If I were on a 4 day trip, then it would be perfect. I just need to spend a nite in phuket before flying back.....

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    where did you get that promo from? I understand banyan tree prices typically run in the few thousands US.
    Got some lobang lor... anyway, the promo shd end in march so now prob normal price.

resurrected this thread.... there's a promo now for Banyan Tree Phuket by Tradewinds.... but the last day for booking is 21 May, Saturday....