Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why no BGR relationship threads in CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    It seemed that ClubSnap people dun have much relationship problems huh?

IN other forums, we seem relationship threads all over the place. But seemed that CS people dun have many.

good or bad sign?

Assuming that most CSers are male - and if they do have BGR problems, they go hiding in their 'caves'. Unlike the opposite gender who needs to voice out and know that friends care about them etc.

And I reckon most of CSers are working adults. They have no time and patience to write/ thrash out their feelings online and hope that someone reads and emphatise with them.

Bitching about the all time favourite 'Canon vs Nikon' topic is more like to get a response or flaming from other readers

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Majority of CS users are guys, no offense ladies...do we really wanna talk soap opera here? I hv no gf also, so i hug my 70-200 to sleep, she's a model. If I am in mood, I change partner to 28-70, classy lady. If its a one night stand, I don't mind the 12-24 anytime.
    haha yar i can vouch for him, sjourn dun have gf lolx

Here, it should be DWR - Dark and white side relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    It seemed that ClubSnap people dun have much relationship problems huh?

IN other forums, we seem relationship threads all over the place. But seemed that CS people dun have many.

good or bad sign?

If you want, you can start the ball rolling ... I don't think any of us will have any violent objections ... no?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    If you want, you can start the ball rolling ... I don't think any of us will have any violent objections ... no?
    something is not right.. hmmm... Adam suddenly became the Cs Idol !!! hahaha... WOOOO !

hmm i think most of the people here are more mature , problem in relationship of coz everyone will have its either those normal common one or those complicated one . If u really love the opposite u will have no problem solving issue and eventually things will be flatten out but if both dislike each other then sooner or later will also "piak!" so this kind of things is .....

recently give up relationship after enlisted to "serve" the country why ? because i find that the time i invest in girl and photography end of the day i get back more from my photography in terms of satisfaction !

can someone who is normal tell me if i am still "normal" ???

here the problem is not BGR but CNR (Canon-Nikon relationship)
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12