Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nus Vs Ntu

i think it depends on what u wanna study?

like actural sci(dunno if spelt correctly), NUS dun offer.

but one interesting pt to note is that for the Loreal marketing competition, its almost always an NTU team that wins it and represents spore

seriously, high pay or not, its really up to ur luck. and working hours can be pretty jialat too. my gf did banking and finance. she knocks off at like 9pm on avg 3 weeks in a month! and her working hrs are SUPPOSED to be from 9am-6pm?!

biz degree is really pretty general. u dun really need a degree to teach u how to do business, maybe banking sector u need some tech knowledge. the best marketeer i have seen r those uncles doing the auctions at pasar malam, i doubt they attended any course.

but if its down to me, i will choose NUS, cos NTU is just simply @#^%^*%$^(*&!$)($^*&@$)+#&(&%*^$#_(^ FAR!!!!!!!!!! heh heh

How Abt Staying Hostel?
    Is It Recommendable?

Quote Originally Posted by Shann
    How Abt Staying Hostel?
    Is It Recommendable?
    Of course.... You get to know a lot of people if you are a social kind of person. Staying in hostel also requires you to join ECAs to earn points for the next round of hostel application. NTU Year 1 students are guaranteed hostel rooms.

University is a place where you can get a well-rounded life, not just studies.
    Last edited by mervlam; 9th April 2005 at 04:42 AM.

Think only NTU guarantees freshies hostel rooms

But yar, hostel life is fun, but don't just indulge yourself and neglect your studies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123