Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ICU case

Deregistered

Default Re: ICU case

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    How would you like it if someone insinuated that you, as a leader, was corrupt? If u had studied law, your argument would have held little water in court, simply because of the irrelevance to the case in question
    you hv to be careful with your choice of words, bro.

As for me, i was just stating facts that was published in media.

Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    you hv to be careful with your choice of words, bro.

As for me, i was just stating facts that was published in media.
    you're trying to say that, in a Court of Law, that a medical lawsuit in terms of (whatever case it is) is similar to a case of defamation. therefore, it is justifiable to sue a doctor, even if the case is frivolous and just to pad your pockets.

and sorry... i don't get how telling you the difference in those cases warrants a cautioning of my tongue against you

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    you're trying to say that, in a Court of Law, that a medical lawsuit in terms of (whatever case it is) is similar to a case of defamation. therefore, it is justifiable to sue a doctor, even if the case is frivolous and just to pad your pockets.

and sorry... i don't get how telling you the difference in those cases warrants a cautioning of my tongue against you
    I am just cautioning you against using word like "corrupt" etc, which is very negative and might get you into trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234