Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Congrats to Nightpiper whom make it to the Finals

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default Congrats to Nightpiper whom make it to the Finals

    As above. Nightpiper have make it to the Finals of L'Eau d'Issey.

    The below link is his finals work.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=125032

    Hope that he could win next time.
    As he has collect his consolation prize at Luxasia.
    Which is this.
    Last edited by Merciless_Knight; 7th April 2005 at 02:02 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Congrats Nightpiper

    Nice work !

  3. #3

    Default

    Congrats nightpiper

  4. #4

    Default

    thank you guys!!

    good but not good enuf to walk away with the top prize.

    have no fear, for the piper will try again next time.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Hello Nightpiper,

    Congratulations for the award ! Looking forward to your best for next year !

    Cheers,
    Chee Yean

  6. #6

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    thank you guys!!

    good but not good enuf to walk away with the top prize.

    have no fear, for the piper will try again next time.
    the competition's 'judges' were Luxasia's clients and Elle magazine readers, not photographers. so, don't fret.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    the competition's 'judges' were Luxasia's clients and Elle magazine readers, not photographers. so, don't fret.
    Beauty lies the eyes of the beholder.

    Morover it is much fairer this way, in the aspect the "neutral party" which was the Luxasia's clients... to judge their photos.

    As for the Elle magazine reader, Majority wins... a True Master is the Master of everyone's hearts.

  8. #8

    Default

    hi guys, i have posted to macros shots. drop by to give some comments. my macros r far far from being great, so pls bear with me.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...22#post1200022


    thx in advance.
    (ps. taken with my Nikkor 28-105 again cos dun have the ZD 50mm macro. )

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    (ps. taken with my Nikkor 28-105 again cos dun have the ZD 50mm macro. )


    Does U mind tell U something....
    BUY BUY BUY

  10. #10

    Default

    oh no!! please have mercy on me, u merciless one. didn't win the top prize so no $$ to

    BUY! BUY! BUY!

  11. #11

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    (ps. taken with my Nikkor 28-105 again cos dun have the ZD 50mm macro. )
    i shot my qualifying submissions with a 55mm micro with aperture jammed at 2.8. for final submissions, i shot it with a borrowed 55mm micro, thanks to the generousity of a friend. so, work around our shortcomings.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i shot my qualifying submissions with a 55mm micro with aperture jammed at 2.8. for final submissions, i shot it with a borrowed 55mm micro, thanks to the generousity of a friend. so, work around our shortcomings.

    u using nikon DSLR with a 55mm micro AIS fitted? hey, me too!!

    i used the adaptor & mounted the Nikkor glass for this contest. need the details of this baby as i cudn't borrow a ZD 50mm.

    anyway, i have uploaded more macro shots at the above link. do drop by with some comments pls. thx u.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •