Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Boston Marathon kena bombed

  1. #21

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    more news : suspicious package at La Guardia airport prompts evacuation (source: MNI)
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  2. #22

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    I know of a NTU lecturer bought 200 lots of SIA shares when it crashed below $8 during the 911. He even asked his students to buy the shares. After the incident, SIA's share price slowly crawled back to $14-15. He made at least $1.4m.
    not so loud! IRAS reading this . to make 1.4m for $6 per share means $6k per lot...around 200++ lots.
    $8 x 200 000 = $1.6 mil (cash) , $500 k (approx 1:3 margining - high risk!)

    so...anyone have half a million lying around? or $1.6m ?
    anyway for $6 - $14 is not spectacular, it is only 1.3x .
    Spectacular is Golden Agri, 15c during financial crisis -> 80c peak that is more than 5x ups. and everyone can afford $150 per lot right? its as expensive as a 50 1.8 lens only
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  3. #23

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    Spectacular is Golden Agri, 15c during financial crisis -> 80c peak that is more than 5x ups. and everyone can afford $150 per lot right? its as expensive as a 50 1.8 lens only
    please PM me if you have any lobang in the future

  4. #24

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    i am just a cat.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  5. #25

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    i am just a cat.
    I'll give catnip in exchange

  6. #26

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    i am just a cat.
    I suspect this florist very rich.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  7. #27

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    not so loud! IRAS reading this . to make 1.4m for $6 per share means $6k per lot...around 200++ lots.
    $8 x 200 000 = $1.6 mil (cash) , $500 k (approx 1:3 margining - high risk!)

    so...anyone have half a million lying around? or $1.6m ?
    anyway for $6 - $14 is not spectacular, it is only 1.3x .
    Spectacular is Golden Agri, 15c during financial crisis -> 80c peak that is more than 5x ups. and everyone can afford $150 per lot right? its as expensive as a 50 1.8 lens only
    Commodites are hit quite badly since last year. Just look at Noble Grp & Olam.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    Commodites are hit quite badly since last year. Just look at Noble Grp & Olam.
    Paulson just lost 1bn $ in gold investment

  9. #29

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Paulson just lost 1bn $ in gold investment
    What go up must come down eventually. In my own opinion, the price of gold had been rising ridiculously before the purge.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    I suspect this florist very rich.
    i receive your prophetic blessing . thanks
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  11. #31

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    i receive your prophetic blessing . thanks
    Please share the blessing once its fulfilled

  12. #32

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Dear CS members,

    Out of respect for the victims of the bombing, I feel that we shouldn't be talking about $$$$ in this thread

    If you want to talk about investment or $$$$, please go to this thread started by "Jedi".

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopit...ment-talk.html

    Thank you.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  13. #33

    Default

    So someone feel its getting out of topic too...
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

  14. #34

    Default

    One guess is that US have plan to invade X country or X group, so need to "find justification" to support it.

    Another guess is that they need to justify more defense budget $ to fight "terrorist".
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  15. #35

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    i just saw grAphic images of someone with his foot blown off. learning first aid is important. . .

    remember,for blown off extremities, the subject may enter fatal shock if the rapid blood loss from the arteries is not stemmed. applying direct pressure at wound site does not work so well. the most convenient way is to tourniquet it by tying a rope , necktie or any similar thin restriction , upstream of the wound.

    this method carries risk of tissue death at site below the tying, but it is preferable to subject bleeding to death.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  16. #36
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    i just saw grAphic images of someone with his foot blown off. learning first aid is important. . .

    remember,for blown off extremities, the subject may enter fatal shock if the rapid blood loss from the arteries is not stemmed. applying direct pressure at wound site does not work so well. the most convenient way is to tourniquet it by tying a rope , necktie or any similar thin restriction , upstream of the wound.

    this method carries risk of tissue death at site below the tying, but it is preferable to subject bleeding to death.
    If you are referring to the guy with both his legs blown off at the knees, skin draping from his thighs and tibia bone sticking out while still concious. His name is Jeff Bauman and is now considered a hero for immediately providing critical information pertaining to the desciption of the suspect who had dropped the backpack bomb directly right by his feet to the federal authorities, right after regaining conciousness following emergency surgical procedures.

    Go back and look at the series of uncensored graphics images again while he was on the wheelchair, notice how Carlos Arredondo with the cowboy hat is pinching his exposed femoral artery to prevent further blood loss.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 20th April 2013 at 12:28 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #37

    Default

    Suddenly, NK crisis over because of this incident ? crisis management.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    The older suspect has been killed. The younger suspect is arrested.
    Both were from Russia and went to live in USA since 2002. One became a US citizen and the other got a green card. So they were legally staying in US.

    Even if they were angry about how Chechnya was treated by Russia, what has that got to do with Boston civilian spectators of the marathon? Why was it necessary to harm the latter? Both seem clueless and confused. Doing an unnecessary robbery, car jacking and random murder of MIT policeman when they were on the run. The last thing one wants to do when on the run, is to attract attention.

    It seems the two suspects had been infected with a deadly American disease - known as : desperately craving 5 minutes of fame.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 20th April 2013 at 11:51 AM.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    If all the distressed people in the world can think rationally.. the world would be a safer place..
    maybe they should've post in CS to vent their anger.. lol

  20. #40

    Default Re: Boston Marathon kena bombed

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    If all the distressed people in the world can think rationally.. the world would be a safer place..
    maybe they should've post in CS to vent their anger.. lol
    i wish the distressed men in the world would just act like the distressed women . . .

    head to the ice cream parlor...
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •