Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Comex 2002 at Suntec

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by kongg
    Wow..when and saw the super chio sexy Nikon Babe. ~~~~~~~~~~~But never took pics. Also played with the 600mm f4 AFS II. They shld have mounted a D1x or F5/F100 onto the lens instead of the F80.
    Did you play with the babes too? haha...

  2. #22

    Default

    Went there yesterday too... at around 5pm.
    Not a lot of people though.

    I tried to use the AF-S 600 lens with a F80, but there was a problem....

    I couldn't rotate the thing at all!
    Dunno if the tripod (Gitzo) was locked or whatsoever.. Didn't try to meddle with the tripod, just in case I release something and the lenses crash onto the ground...

    So I was there just autofocusing on something by pressing the shutter...

    Furthermore, a salesperson (dunno if he's from Nikon or CP) was looking at me with an evil stare...

    So I just left.
    Darn. It's just plain discriminating to be a "kid", ain't it?

  3. #23

    Default

    Did anyone see the Dimage 7i? How much is it?

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG

    I couldn't rotate the thing at all!
    Dunno if the tripod (Gitzo) was locked or whatsoever.. Didn't try to meddle with the tripod, just in case I release something and the lenses crash onto the ground...
    The head is a Wimberly head, and you unlock the two axes via the 2 knobs, one at the side, and the other under the platform. Tried it with my camera and took a few shots, heh.

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by YSLee


    The head is a Wimberly head, and you unlock the two axes via the 2 knobs, one at the side, and the other under the platform. Tried it with my camera and took a few shots, heh.
    Oh I see.... lol.
    You mounted the lens onto your camera?
    What were the reactions of those staff?

  6. #26

    Default

    More like mounted the camera onto the lens..

    The staff? I know some of them, so I guessed it was alright..

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by YSLee

    The staff? I know some of them, so I guessed it was alright..
    ya lor..there is a guy from CP who stand next to the lens whole day...like guarding the lens...or guarding the babe?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by YSLee


    The head is a Wimberly head, and you unlock the two axes via the 2 knobs, one at the side, and the other under the platform. Tried it with my camera and took a few shots, heh.
    BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!
    haha..probably he is now tempted to buy that lens after he tried.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai


    ya lor..there is a guy from CP who stand next to the lens whole day...like guarding the lens...or guarding the babe?
    Yeap!!
    He's a little plump right?
    Seems that he's the "security guard"...
    To prevent little kids from bumping into the tripod and crashing the lens.....

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    look...he wasn't very happy with me when i was taking photo around the booth....

    A photo

    This shot is quite bad so i did not put it up in my website

    *hmm....[img] tag disabled?
    Last edited by Wai; 2nd September 2002 at 10:40 AM.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  12. #32

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai
    look...he wasn't very happy with me when i was taking photo around the booth....



    This shot is quite bad so i did not put it up in my website

    *hmm....[img] tag disabled?
    Maybe because you're using a canon D60 but they're selling a Nikon lens?

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai
    look...he wasn't very happy with me when i was taking photo around the booth....



    This shot is quite bad so i did not put it up in my website

    *hmm....[img] tag disabled?
    well that of course that he wasn't very happy lor.. since you shooting with a Canon....

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by Zoomer


    Maybe because you're using a canon D60 but they're selling a Nikon lens?
    huh? u want to upgrade for me to D60 is it?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai
    look...he wasn't very happy with me when i was taking photo around the booth....

    A photo

    This shot is quite bad so i did not put it up in my website

    *hmm....[img] tag disabled?
    A bit of colour cast there..... you mean you only took ONE shot?

    Regards
    CK

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    A bit of colour cast there..... you mean you only took ONE shot?

    Regards
    CK
    One more for YS & all the Nikon users out there

    BUY BUY BUY

    There are 40+ more photo in my article here
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •