Page 28 of 174 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033385378 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 3468

Thread: Sentosa Thread VII (... and the fun continues)

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    huh? AMK megamart?

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    huh? AMK megamart?
    megamart of spare parts... fans in a couple of my servers failing ... need to get them replaced...

  3. #543
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    megamart of spare parts... fans in a couple of my servers failing ... need to get them replaced...
    SLT, will have the fans...

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    SLT, will have the fans...
    you haven't seen what this guy has yet he runs a megamart out of his home ....

  5. #545
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    oh really...
    then wat time u goin?

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    oh really...
    then wat time u goin?
    Depends...

    LB: go SLS?
    RB: go AMK?
    LB: go SLS walk walk la... can BBB!!!
    RB: no muz save for white lens!
    LB: go lahhhhhh
    RB: dunno leh... lazy

  7. #547
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Depends...

    LB: go SLS?
    RB: go AMK?
    LB: go SLS walk walk la... can BBB!!!
    RB: no muz save for white lens!
    LB: go lahhhhhh
    RB: dunno leh... lazy
    haha.. mi 2 also need to save up...

  8. #548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Depends...

    LB: go SLS?
    RB: go AMK?
    LB: go SLS walk walk la... can BBB!!!
    RB: no muz save for white lens!
    LB: go lahhhhhh
    RB: dunno leh... lazy
    Hmmmm... if all STG split their brains to start posting...we'd have twice the membership
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #549
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    My picture not in PhotoI

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    My picture not in PhotoI
    eH?... Must have your picture meh? ... maybe it was without the skirt that's why

  11. #551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    lolx, some entertain to kill time in a boring day ma...
    me now also damm sianz... dun feel like staying home, but dunno where to go too,
    tot of going sls too to buy external cf reader, but on the other hand also feel like staying home to Zzz...

    arghz...

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hmmmm... if all STG split their brains to start posting...we'd have twice the membership

    madness!!!

  13. #553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    eH?... Must have your picture meh? ... maybe it was without the skirt that's why
    yeah loh... told him so already
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #554
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    lolx, some entertain to kill time in a boring day ma...
    me now also damm sianz... dun feel like staying home, but dunno where to go too,
    tot of going sls too to buy external cf reader, but on the other hand also feel like staying home to Zzz...

    arghz...
    come let's go!

  15. #555
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    lolx, some entertain to kill time in a boring day ma...
    me now also damm sianz... dun feel like staying home, but dunno where to go too,
    tot of going sls too to buy external cf reader, but on the other hand also feel like staying home to Zzz...

    arghz...
    mi just wake up... slpt in the morning...

  16. #556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    got mad meh?
    sounds interesting le... hahaha

    then we will have
    cyrn left vs cyrn right... etc etc
    and they can each other also...

  17. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    mi just wake up... slpt in the morning...
    wah... power sia... me cannot sleep over my usual wake up time one...
    irritating body clock... hiaz

  18. #558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    come let's go!
    lolx, u sure u wanna go? i only buying e external reader le, what u aiming for?

  19. #559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    got mad meh?
    sounds interesting le... hahaha

    then we will have
    cyrn left vs cyrn right... etc etc
    and they can each other also...
    then u'll have Arc vs Can Vs Nic.. 3 way war..power sia
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #560
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    come let's go!
    go where... wan to drag myself out from home..
    got any lobang to repair/check notebook...?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •