Page 144 of 174 FirstFirst ... 94119134139142143144145146149154169 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3468

Thread: Sentosa Thread VII (... and the fun continues)

  1. #2861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    good morning guys....

  2. #2862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Is it just me or did i get up on the wrong side of bed.

    First - Woke up late. Went to work late.
    Second - Stupid company email account seems to have been "deleted" or "locked" out..
    Third - ? (I can't wait for the third to happen! )

    ARghhhhhhhhhhh..... a start to a horrid week.

  3. #2863
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    gd morning guys....
    monday blues gone after reading the ZC's reply.
    FA Cup final Arsenal Vs Man U...

  4. #2864
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Is it just me or did i get up on the wrong side of bed.

    First - Woke up late. Went to work late.
    Second - Stupid company email account seems to have been "deleted" or "locked" out..
    Third - ? (I can't wait for the third to happen! )

    ARghhhhhhhhhhh..... a start to a horrid week.
    lemme help u with the 3rd onwards....
    3rd - forget to bring atm card
    4th -


    sure it's a bad day huh!

  5. #2865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    lemme help u with the 3rd onwards....
    3rd - forget to bring atm card
    4th -


    sure it's a bad day huh!
    Urh .. please.. don't start adding ... i'm waiting for them to "unfold" .. CRAP MAN! ... can't the IT department leave the darn email server alone?!?!?!?

  6. #2866
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Sian... called Nikon SG they don't know if my E5700 is ready or not... told them about the spoiled loan set they say just sent in... hopefully no need to pay $$... If they not ready by wed I loan another E5700??? *PENGZ*.

  7. #2867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sian... called Nikon SG they don't know if my E5700 is ready or not... told them about the spoiled loan set they say just sent in... hopefully no need to pay $$... If they not ready by wed I loan another E5700??? *PENGZ*.
    "Your loaned E5700 has caused me a great deal of inconvenience. Could you loan me a 8700 instead?"

  8. #2868
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    with the power of zc, i hereby announce my thread is closed.
    eh? how come can still post reply ah?

  9. #2869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sian... called Nikon SG they don't know if my E5700 is ready or not... told them about the spoiled loan set they say just sent in... hopefully no need to pay $$... If they not ready by wed I loan another E5700??? *PENGZ*.
    eh.. they loan u the thing and its already defected ma...
    if they still want u to pay $$.. like quite unfair le...

  10. #2870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    with the power of zc, i hereby announce my thread is closed.
    eh? how come can still post reply ah?
    BUHAHAHAHHAHAA.......
    damm... now my blues are REALLY gone...


    he keeps outdoing himself eh???
    see pp put thread closed he also put thread closed, no idea what he's doing at all...

  11. #2871
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    BUHAHAHAHHAHAA.......
    damm... now my blues are REALLY gone...


    he keeps outdoing himself eh???
    see pp put thread closed he also put thread closed, no idea what he's doing at all...
    why dont u reply want to buy his cam at $1000? see what the response is.
    kekekekeke ...








    $1000 in rupee

  12. #2872
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    "Your loaned E5700 has caused me a great deal of inconvenience. Could you loan me a 8700 instead?"
    I did as for 8700/8800VR for loan instead of the E5700 but I mean they were kind enough to loan me the 5700, so I'm ok lor, just take, luckily the camera died only after 5 days, my sister coming back on wed. Not too bad.



    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    eh.. they loan u the thing and its already defected ma...
    if they still want u to pay $$.. like quite unfair le...
    I won't claim it's defected because I tried and it's working, but the thing is my sis didn't drop it didn't knock it, and it just died... so I would find it's a bit unfair if they dunk all the repair costs to me, 50-50 is still not too bad... although I wish Nikon won't make me pay for everything. Sigh.

  13. #2873
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Piang.. you folks really enjoying yourself at others expense hor...

  14. #2874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    why dont u reply want to buy his cam at $1000? see what the response is.
    kekekekeke ...



    $1000 in rupee
    i was kinda tempted to post some reply...
    but dunno what to type... haha

  15. #2875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I won't claim it's defected because I tried and it's working, but the thing is my sis didn't drop it didn't knock it, and it just died... so I would find it's a bit unfair if they dunk all the repair costs to me, 50-50 is still not too bad... although I wish Nikon won't make me pay for everything. Sigh.
    make big fuss over it! customer is always right!
    sometimes if u make enough noise, they might just waive the charges... hehe

    hehe, as for the zc case... what to do...
    can't help it.. he justs keep giving "surprises"...

  16. #2876
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i was kinda tempted to post some reply...
    but dunno what to type... haha
    take it as reading pleasure....
    leave it as it is.

  17. #2877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Good Morning folks ...
    Another busy day

  18. #2878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    take it as reading pleasure....
    leave it as it is.
    yep, hehe, decided to leave it too... lolx
    at least it brighten up my dull morning..

  19. #2879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Good Morning folks ...
    Another busy day
    You're not the only one that's not spared getting sick of work ...

  20. #2880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    You're not the only one that's not spared getting sick of work ...
    yeah yeah.... so wanna go into pro-photographer? take photos as career???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •