Thread: Sony Nex-3N

Default Sony Nex-3N

Hello,

I saw the advertisement for Sony Nex-3N on Saturday's paper. It's selling at SGD7XX with the retractable zoom lens.

Coming from a Sony Nex-3, I like 3N's smaller size, built-in flash and 180 degrees tiltable screen.

Anybody looking to buy this model?

Quote Originally Posted by belgarathc View Post
    Hello,

I saw the advertisement for Sony Nex-3N on Saturday's paper. It's selling at SGD7XX with the retractable zoom lens.

Coming from a Sony Nex-3, I like 3N's smaller size, built-in flash and 180 degrees tiltable screen.

Anybody looking to buy this model?
    Well, it would still be cheaper at the usual recommended stores. :-D

Personally, I would rather wait for the next 7 or 6
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

Well, it would still be cheaper at the usual recommended stores. :-D

Personally, I would rather wait for the next 7 or 6
    Agreed with Rashke. If upgrading from pns, nex 3n os for you. If you already using nex, the upgrade is not that significant. Well if you have the cash by all means, go and buy.

Default Re: Sony Nex-3N

I just got this camera for a review on my blog. It's pretty good, but like dracoid4 mentioned above, it's an upgrad for a point-n-shoot user. if you're already an NEX user, you're probably not going to find anything significantly upgraded - and you should be looking at an NEX 5/6/7 to notice an upgrade. Check out my review if you like, some of it might help you understand what i mean! Sony NEX 3N: Review | pixelogist.me
    Check out my blog: pixelogist.me

Quote Originally Posted by heshanj View Post
    I just got this camera for a review on my blog. It's pretty good, but like dracoid4 mentioned above, it's an upgrad for a point-n-shoot user. if you're already an NEX user, you're probably not going to find anything significantly upgraded - and you should be looking at an NEX 5/6/7 to notice an upgrade. Check out my review if you like, some of it might help you understand what i mean! Sony NEX 3N: Review | pixelogist.me
    you should ask Uncle Ed to allow you to do a review in the reviews section

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

No need to ask, just post.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    haha thanks, will try to get something done soon! :P
    Check out my blog: pixelogist.me