Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brainless idiot on bus 196

Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.
    The gal is Kei Chan.

Too bad for you. She is boarding the plane to Japan now.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    u been there before?
    I worked there as a tour guide for Chinese tourists.

あなたは私を信じていない?
    Last edited by Sion; 14th April 2013 at 12:07 PM.

if one has the luxury of letting someone through without causing oneself to miss an opportunity (of getting off the bus or in some other way), whether one has the right of way or not, why not just let them through... it'ld make everybody's day

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Tokyo is 10 times more crowded than Singapore leh.
    u been there before?
    I accidentally took a train during their rush hour... and was on the inside looking out at those 'people pushers' doing their job... an experience to try as infrequently as possible...

but their bus services are great, with the bus driver giving running account of upcoming bus stops and stuff over the bus' PA system (provided you know Japanese of course, and I don't ), though the fare is expensive... and only single-deckers, so don't have the capacity we have here...
    Last edited by theRBK; 14th April 2013 at 12:53 PM.

I worked there as a tour guide for Chinese tourists.

あなたは私を信じていない?
    私は信じる

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.
    I was at IKEA yesterday in black, wearing a sexy figure hugging short dress. I am sorry to have ruined your sausage and meat balls. I also love sausage. Maybe we can have sausage and meatballs again at IKEA soon.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Just now at 3.07pm I was on e 2nd deck of bus 196, trying to get down at e bustop outside SGH n change bus.

There's this guy wearing white tees, carrying a camera bag pack n holding a tripod climbing up e bus from e lower deck. So out of politeness, I waited for him to reach e top.

Then I saw his friend who's carrying a DSLR, climbing up e stairs also. So I waited. As that particular bus design, e walkway on e 2nd deck is pretty narrow for 2 person to cross. Can't u just wait for ppl to get down before proceeding to ya seats?

Must u force ya way tru? There's plenty of seats available so what's e rush? If I were to find trouble, u wouldn't even be standing up. Wonder did u bring ya brain out today...

Pls, if u r a member here n reading this, kindly share with us what's ya rational of doing that?

what is the purpose of this thread?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    to expend energy kicking pebbles instead of climbing mountains.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Somewhere to vent his frustration.
    Good to share, otherwise he might still be thinking about it and getting aggitated.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

To philosophise about life.
    Last edited by Sion; 14th April 2013 at 09:20 PM.

To philosophising about life.
    Then TS should board bus 42 instead

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post

I was at IKEA yesterday in black, wearing a sexy figure hugging short dress. I am sorry to have ruined your sausage and meat balls. I also love sausage. Maybe we can have sausage and meatballs again at IKEA soon.
    You seems to be everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I am not insinuating that I will enjoy eating sausages and meatballs with you. I am straight. I only have eyes for kei kei.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Then TS should board bus 42 instead
    OIC

TS board the wrong bus
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123