Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: Brainless idiot on bus 196

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Sayonara!
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

    Bye bye.....
    I'm getting on the plane now... Seeya all

  3. #23
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I'm getting on the plane now... Seeya all
    FAREWELL........... so this is forever???
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    In Singapore we must learn to give way to pregnant ladies, old people or photographers with camera bags and tripods.

    It is important to give way to photographer with tripod, and big bags.... accidents does happens, and he could accidentally slip and swing it at you!!!
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If see heavy tripods and big camera bags must siam.
    Yes... accident does happens, and bag and tripod could swing at you..... lol... I am not blessed with cat like reflexes..........
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.
    I got a non-camera related complain....

    I have in a MRT train in the NE line peak period.... I standing next to a jerk who was wearing a pink shirt that day I think, and he keep sneezing without covering his mouth.... I was trying hard to turn away from him...... it did not work.....

    Now, I am down with Flu too....

    With the H7N9... and other avian flu around... if anyone of us in Singapore caught it.... the death toll will be VERY HIGH....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    I also wanna complain.... ppl pay me not to shoot!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esoeij
    If it was obvious that there were still people trying to get down and off the bus and those 2 guys insisted on barging their way up, then yes they were being very inconsiderate. If not, just wondering whether TS should in fact made his way down from the upper deck a little bit earlier, before those 2 guys and others boarded the bus? Graciousness works both ways.
    The correct method is not to standup and walk on a moving bus to prevent injuries to the pax and oneself. I observe that in many countries (those with better cultured countries) it does slow down the boarding and disembarking process but didn't we complain that we are in a too fast pace environment? Slow down to enjoy life and slow down to death, rush thru your life and you are rushing to die too
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  9. #29
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    I was in Shenzhen years ago, we were queuing for a taxi. Then a couple jumped right in front of us and boarded the taxi meant for us. As he closed the door, he told his female companion "queuing is for stupid people. *chuckles*" We were too shock to react before the cab drove away.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    I was in Shenzhen years ago, we were queuing for a taxi. Then a couple jumped right in front of us and boarded the taxi meant for us. As he closed the door, he told his female companion "queuing is for stupid people. *chuckles*" We were too shock to react before the cab drove away.

    Maybe that taxi was fated to have an accident that day. Later that taxi got crushed by a speeding cement mixer and both taxi passengers died.
    So he was your 替死鬼.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 14th April 2013 at 09:07 AM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post

    Maybe that taxi was fated to have an accident that day. Later that taxi got crushed by a speeding cement mixer and both taxi passengers died.
    So he was your 替死鬼.
    No lah. Don't need to think such kinds of thoughts lah.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Anyway, storm in a tea cup.

    I feel the TS has a fault too.

    It is a courtesy on the part of passengers who wish to alight, to prepare well before hand and move down to lower deck long before the bus has actually stopped at the bus stop.

    I notice some strange commuters who must sit until the very last second. When the bus has already stopped at the bus stop for a few seconds. Then and only then will they suddenly jump up and leave the bus. This is not a case of someone who was day dreaming and realise he has to alight. This is a case of insane and deliberate behavior to occupy a bus or MRT seat until very last second.

    I have also observed this on the MRT.

    Possible reasons:

    Is it a case of people in SG feel very poor and they must enjoy their seat until the last moment to extract their full money's worth of their bus/MRT fare?

    Have seen some ladies do that. Maybe these ladies think that they are so good looking, that other male passengers will choose to alight at the same bus/MRT stop and stalk them. Therefore, not wanting to signal their intention to alight, these ladies wait until almost all of the passengers who wanted to alight, have done so - only then do they suddenly jump up and run to the exit of the bus/MRT cabin to alight.


    SG is producing lots of weirdos.
    That's what we call kiasuism.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

  13. #33

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    At times, I forget that I have difficulties balancing myself on moving public transport so there is a tendency to perform a rush action. Thus, I always try to be patient to those who may be similar to myself especially the elderly.

  14. #34
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esoeij View Post
    If it was obvious that there were still people trying to get down and off the bus and those 2 guys insisted on barging their way up, then yes they were being very inconsiderate. If not, just wondering whether TS should in fact made his way down from the upper deck a little bit earlier, before those 2 guys and others boarded the bus? Graciousness works both ways.
    I was 2 bustop away from alighting n I started to move towards e stairs after e bus moved.

  15. #35
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post

    so did you manage to alight at SGH?
    Yup as I'm still way earlier from slighting point.

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Anyway, storm in a tea cup.

    I feel the TS has a fault too.

    It is a courtesy on the part of passengers who wish to alight, to prepare well before hand and move down to lower deck long before the bus has actually stopped at the bus stop.
    Oh, ok. I'm sorry, I'm at fault as I started to move down from upper deck 2 bustop in advance in prepare for alighting.

  17. #37
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I was on that bus with my friend today.

    That was my friend, thank you for letting him up.

    That's me, did you see my DSLR? Nice? There was space for you, I'm not that fat...

    I didn't force, you gave way. Don't find trouble, you sound like you are hurt.

    I had to do it because I really needed to go to the toilet, so I had to sit down ASAP. If I didn't, it would have come out.
    I hope you feel better now that you've shared your experience here. Please don't call me a brainless idiot.
    Nice to meet u. I'm not sure which one are you but I'm actually talking abt e first guy up. The second guy was kind n polite to allow space for me to move down e stairs instead of squeezing tru.

    Sorry n apologies for e harsh words used in e heading as I can't change it on mobile when I post it at e SGH bustop. Also, was kinda upset that e action is bringing bad image to photographers as a whole though I know there's always black sheep in any trade.

    I just wanna make a point to ppl here e image we're portraying to e public as a whole. It's better to clear here n take note rather than kena stomp by others cos there's a lot of journalist wannabe in stomp.

    Hopefully u didn't pee on e bus... (Just Kidding) n yes, ya cam looks good.
    Last edited by Ambious; 14th April 2013 at 11:23 AM.

  18. #38

    Default

    If the bus has just moved off, naturally there will be people who just boarded the bus who will be making their way up the stairs. Given the description of events by both TS n the gentlemen involved, a mountain has been made out of a molehill. A non-event IMO.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I'm getting on the plane now... Seeya all
    Tokyo is 10 times more crowded than Singapore leh.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Brainless idiot on bus 196

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Tokyo is 10 times more crowded than Singapore leh.
    u been there before?
    Objection !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •