Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: visit it before it's too late; pulau ubin will soon be changed into an adventure park

Default Re: visit it before it's too late; pulau ubin will soon be changed into an adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    not 2013? on the top right?

Default Re: visit it before it's too late; pulau ubin will soon be changed into an adventure

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    "previously acquired"... the land was never theirs in the first place no? now is bonus, whether got free house boh for them on mainland.
    lol my uncle used to squat on this piece of land in KL. decades later he got free house when he got evicted. WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    lol my uncle used to squat on this piece of land in KL. decades later he got free house when he got evicted. WIN.
    i prefer lying down ..squat is a very tiring position.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    win BIG

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    i prefer lying down ..squat is a very tiring position.
    planking or owling?

I had a feeling that ubin will become another sentosa cove

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    I had a feeling that ubin will become another sentosa cove
    Don't know the establishments in Geylang will set up branches in Ubin or not to cater for the urgent needs of the visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't know the establishments in Geylang will set up branches in Ubin or not to cater for the urgent needs of the visitors.

I doubt so. For obvious reasons, the rich would not want their "needs" to be staying so close to them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12