Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89

Thread: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

  1. #41
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,686

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Ok. Update.

    Managed to get Wonglp to help out with sharing tips during the actual shoot too.

    So no lack of experts to look for during the sunrise shoot.


    In total, WK (doing the sharing session); Bernard, Wonglp, Simon helping out with the hands on during the sunrise shoot.
    Now we only need good weather and good turnout.
    Ain't expert, just helping out, am sure can pick up some tips and ideas too on Sunday, look forward, thanks for inviting

    01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299) - I'd be driving from Queenstown, can pick up up to 3 guys along the way.
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)

  2. #42
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,686

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Ok. Update.

    Managed to get Wonglp to help out with sharing tips during the actual shoot too.

    So no lack of experts to look for during the sunrise shoot.


    In total, WK (doing the sharing session); Bernard, Wonglp, Simon helping out with the hands on during the sunrise shoot.
    Now we only need good weather and good turnout.
    Ain't expert, just helping out, am sure can pick up some tips and ideas too on Sunday, look forward, thanks for inviting

    01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299) - I'd be driving from Queenstown, can pick up up to 3 guys along the way.
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)

  3. #43

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    oh dear.. i really wanna learn this badly.. but am committed to work 8.30 - 12.30 on sunday

  4. #44

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Oh, no! I miss one more outing! I'm flying tomorrow night!
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Wanted to join but physically now in Hanoi till next Monday. Any possibility to do a video record of the lesson?

    Have fun for the outing! I will join next outing if time permits! Cheers

  6. #46
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299) - I'd be driving from Queenstown, can pick up up to 3 guys along the way.
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)
    13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  7. #47

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )
    I stay at Khatib,Possible to pick me up as well?Thanks..

  8. #48

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    I stay at Khatib,Possible to pick me up as well?Thanks..
    Khatib also, looking for transport

  9. #49
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,105

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    I live at Delta, same as FW, can pick up 3 guys along the way.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  10. #50
    Member simon6z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Near Bishan Park Macdonald
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Bro nik34 can tong pang me too?
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

  11. #51

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by simon6z View Post
    gimme your num I wake you up hahaha you stay amk?
    Haha I am not staying in AMK. I worry i am too tired lah. Going to TAS.. :X

  12. #52
    Member HYPY13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Geographical centre of S'pore
    Posts
    441

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    whew this is building up to be the grandest Pentax outing in recent times-too bad I'll be travelling from tonight.
    So many gurus & star Pentaxians (and Pentax* lenses) coming together More glitter than the milky way...
    Have great fun & relax, the weather will be stupendous
    Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria.

  13. #53
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Btw, are we looking for the rock that FW posted, or the spread of rocks nearer to Changi V?

    I do feel that the latter is better - the first posted doesn't have a direct view of the sunrise (see link: Changi Sunrise | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ) and there is also a lot less space because the rocks are pretty bunched together. If the intention is to scout out the location for future visits, we can always head there in between breakfast and the Bedok Reservoir activity, it's easy to get to if you have a car.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Wow! So many old birds coming...I try to see can swap shift and attend this outing to learn from u guys.....
    1) Fengwei
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)
    13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )[/QUOTE]
    14. Gummy73

  15. #55

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Btw, are we looking for the rock that FW posted, or the spread of rocks nearer to Changi V?

    I do feel that the latter is better - the first posted doesn't have a direct view of the sunrise (see link: Changi Sunrise | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ) and there is also a lot less space because the rocks are pretty bunched together. If the intention is to scout out the location for future visits, we can always head there in between breakfast and the Bedok Reservoir activity, it's easy to get to if you have a car.
    Then we go where you suggested I'm fine w/ shooting anything, or nothing, as long as I can meet up w/ some old friends and see some new faces

  16. #56

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Ain't expert, just helping out, am sure can pick up some tips and ideas too on Sunday, look forward, thanks for inviting

    01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299) - I'd be driving from Queenstown, can pick up up to 3 guys along the way.
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)

    Bro, can I tag along ur vehicle? I stay at Sembawang, but I don't mind go to Woodland area where u will pick Simon up.

  17. #57
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Driving from Yew Tee via PIE Dunearn Road can pick 08. SunYuxuan @ Hwa Chong(pls SMS 98338142) back to PIE to Changi.

    Just to check where exactly to meet / best for Sunrise? I am not familiar w the place.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  18. #58
    Member goderictia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    1) Fengwei
    02. JK (97735246)
    03. sunnycamera - (I need a pickup, I am at redhill mrt)
    04. Greg0222 - I need a pick up too, or share taxi? I stay close to Yio Chu Kang MRT)
    05. LonexWolff
    06. hjbyeo
    07. edutilos
    08. Sun Yuxuan(need a pick up at Hwa Chong Boarding School,which is along Bukit Timah Road and not so far from Botanic Garden mrt.)
    09. felixcat8888
    10. PhilipKr35 ( Driving from Yew Tee -Sunrise n Bedok Reservoir)
    11. creampuff
    12. wonglp (Driving from bukit batok, picking up Simon in Woodlands)
    13. Nik34 ( Driving from Ang Mo Kio, picking up Bro Greg0222 )[/QUOTE]
    14. Gummy73
    15. Goderic Tia (Stay near Yio Chu Kang MRT need a pickup as well)

    Nik34 can you pick me up too?

    I can bring my Mac loaded with adobe stuff and lightroom.

  19. #59
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Then we go where you suggested I'm fine w/ shooting anything, or nothing, as long as I can meet up w/ some old friends and see some new faces
    Ok, we can still visit the rock later on if there is time. Might be useful in future if any Pentaxian who hasn't been there before wishes to go there again on his own (that particular place is suited for high tide imho, but need to be waist deep).

    The place I suggested is at Changi Village itself, near the Changi Point Ferry Terminal from which you take bumboat to Pulau Ubin. The tide is low so access should be easy (if it's mid-tide need to climb down from the boardwalk). We can meet at Changi Point Ferry Terminal then, it's an easy 5 minutes max from there. Map: Changi Point Ferry Terminal

    Btw, NEA's forecasts are erratically accurate, but just to highlight that the forecast for Sunday will be morning showers.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 14 April - Changi Boardwalk & Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Ok, we can still visit the rock later on if there is time. Might be useful in future if any Pentaxian who hasn't been there before wishes to go there again on his own (that particular place is suited for high tide imho, but need to be waist deep).

    The place I suggested is at Changi Village itself, near the Changi Point Ferry Terminal from which you take bumboat to Pulau Ubin. The tide is low so access should be easy (if it's mid-tide need to climb down from the boardwalk). We can meet at Changi Point Ferry Terminal then, it's an easy 5 minutes max from there. Map: Changi Point Ferry Terminal

    Btw, NEA's forecasts are erratically accurate, but just to highlight that the forecast for Sunday will be morning showers.
    Thanks

    I won't trust the forecast until a few hours before the sunrise

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •