Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diablo 2, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit
    I used to have an invincible amazon before they apply some anti-amazon patch to diablo II.
    Even after that, my amazon is still very powerful. Nothing else but only teleport can get close to her.

Anyway, I have sold the diablo II LOD and the account, because...watch out, this game itself is a monster.
    i totally second that.

my frens have told me that i lost my ex-gf becos of this game.. serious.

but i let the past bury. happy with my present one now.

heh.. i used to have a barbarian lvl 68, and a necro lvl 42 and a druid lvl 66, all crap items but very good stats though... the best was barbarian.. coz i think got some unique complete sets ... lol...

but i deleted the game and saved the characters into a diskette and **** !!!

the disk was corrupted when i wanted to get the characters out... so in the end.. nv played again liao.. haf la... a lvl 10 barbarian a few mths back. and gt deleted again.. hahaha...

Blog Entries

piang... u all really kilat siah.... i din have the patience to play until so high a level...

espn - so wat? the value pack sets are still selling for $130 at SLS? shesshh... i thot by now it will be going for like... $20?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

wow... soo many of us got play D2 LOD de arrgh ?

last time played till quite godly.. got those white rings and other hacked items.... 1 full character of SOJs... then the currency changed...

Anyway, i used to have 3 accounts, and character levels are average 90 above, this game is indeed nice if you are playing the your friends.... it ain't too hard to play... just get urself some MF-sorc items and you're ready to do Magic Finding le.. then earn hard and build your other charactors !!

But the passion in playing it lost as i had my accounts deleted by Blizzard.... then nv touch it liao.... but last year helped my friend build a MF-sorc.. and it seems very successful !! though many things had changed since i last played it seriously....

BTW, now still can bot ?! trade carefully too !!

ha. if u remember the a newspaper article.. a D2 acc was hacked and a lost of more then 24,000 was occured.. lol....

the acc worth more then $24,000, imagine the items the acc could have..

this game is the longest i'd ever played....... just gave up last year and sold the entire game to a friend recently... now i'm a xboxer.... ghost recon 2 rocks and halo2 sucks!
    flickr me....
    exposure medium: 30% film, 70% sensor

i earned quite a bit from this game. the best is a sony vaio laptop back 3 years ago, pet 3! hehe. just had to pay 67 for GST, shipped from HK via DHL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123