Thread: Unfilled Warranty Card

Default Unfilled Warranty Card

Laterly over the 'Buy N Sell', a lot of sellers mentioned that their warranty card are not filled but frankly what are the purposes

I have sent my Philips player for repair and the Customers Service said my warranty has expired by looking into their database........ my new epson has problem, the service centre checked with their own record and said it's under warranty.

And most companies request purchase receipts for clarification too..... so you tell me ???

Quote Originally Posted by tim
    Laterly over the 'Buy N Sell', a lot of sellers mentioned that their warranty card are not filled but frankly what are the purposes

I have sent my Philips player for repair and the Customers Service said my warranty has expired by looking into their database........ my new epson has problem, the service centre checked with their own record and said it's under warranty.

And most companies request purchase receipts for clarification too..... so you tell me ???
    LOL! Actually I asked the same question before and realised that what they meant by unfilled warranty cards were:

1) They sent in the service warranty cards.
    2) They unfilled the part on the customer part

So in case they sell the equipment, it would look nicer without the particulars of the sellers whereas the equipment has already been warranty by sending the service warranty cards. Got the points?

Haha... Oh I see

On the other hand, some manufacturers (eg Sony) ask you to fill in the warranty card and send in then they will extend the warranty for another 3 months.
    So u choose?