Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: impression Mach2 Photo Bank

This is better, but wonder if it's selling in singapore.

http://www.card-media.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by londonray
    Hi... I am also in need of a product like this... thanks for helping us find out so much more about the product. But I would just like to bring up a point... dunno whether this sounds stupid... but if AMDer was using the thing only when he is back in the hotel room...( I would agree that most of us have even memory on CF / storage cards to last you through at least 1 day )... wouldn't it make sense to try and see if the plug for the battery pack can also fit a universal adapter? think that that way, can use for much longer period without fear of running low on batt... Called up the shop in Sim lim just now and asked him that... he couldn't really give me an answer though... but I feel that it should be able to work... just use the adapters for the 2.5" HDD that we can get from shops in sim lim... since it's just a 2.5" HDD with a "additional function" yup... that's my 2 cents worth... can someone try at home and post? thanks...

it has a 5V plug fit for those universal plug size. so its possible. most of the time i transfer when im back in the hotel. but there is also a few times where i transfer in cafes and resturuant while im eating. i just put it beside me while i eat. i even tried it on the aeroplane...haha..

in action with a Sony digital camera.

i finally knows how to use the free CS photo gallery..hahaha..slow man! hahaha..very useful ah..

Default cheers

Thanks to Miao and AMDer for their replies... Took a look at the super X... must say that the super X does look like it has a much better finish... comes with power adapter too... which sort of confirms that we can use an adapter with the Mach II photobank... Think that Mach II photobank is just a local version of the Super X... AMDer... care to post photos of the ports available on the side of the Mach II? want to have a look at the USB ports and the power socket... thanks! Anyway... I am currently studying in London... so if I do decide to get the super X, will post again on this thread... cheers!

iop view showing all the LEDs indication

front view. that is the copy button. press once to start. twice to stop.

back view.

for the on/off button.
    on : act as a photo bank
    off : act as a normal USB2.0 hdd.

Saw this at Skylet...
    $9x, if it's the same model bah... on the casing has the words "OTG", and the signature LEDs at the side...

Just a qn, do I need external power when connected to a laptop? Or the battery comes from the laptop.

wah! $9x only ah!...i kena chophead liao ah! i bought at $160 wor...suay ah..

when u connect to the laptop, u can use the USB cable that is provided with it. the USB cable can transfer info as well as provide batt for the drive.

but when on the move, only can reply on batt.

actually to save batt, go for those 5400rpm one, not those 7200rpm. actually i found on the internet, they even suggest using 4200rpm hdd.
    well, i bought a samsung 40GB to go with mine.

things that came with the package:
    - 2.5" alu USB.20 casing
    - carry case
    - battery compartment
    - screwdriver
    - USB cable
    - box
    - manual
    - warranty

Hello AReality,

need your help, I try to find this model at skylet on unit 04-54 but the staff mention they never heard this model before? I try every store but could not find.
    Is is possible to let me know which store you purchase from. Thanks for you help.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Saw this at Skylet...
    $9x, if it's the same model bah... on the casing has the words "OTG", and the signature LEDs at the side...

Just a qn, do I need external power when connected to a laptop? Or the battery comes from the laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by joeroy
    Hello AReality,

need your help, I try to find this model at skylet on unit 04-54 but the staff mention they never heard this model before? I try every store but could not find.
    Is is possible to let me know which store you purchase from. Thanks for you help.
    I didn't buy, I just saw it on the display at skylet.
    It had the word "OTG" sorta engraved on it.
    I may see wrongly...

or u can check out at :
    'M Technic Resources Pte Ltd'
    #05-55, SimLim Square
    first to see a sample of what is it like before going to other stores to search..$9x is definately cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by AMDer
    ..$9x is definately cheap!
    I think I may have made a mistake...

It ok, I will still search whether any good bargain that I can find.

got it at $82 laigi cheap

Default impression Mach2 Photo Bank

Thats cheap! Mind sharing with us where you found it?

wah..so cheap..
    why dun u share with CSer...i think i got mine at a very expensive price too...

AMDer remember you have share your product link on the first page. So I went straight to the main distributor here

Micro-g Technology Pte Ltd
    3791 Jalan Bukit Merah #10-18
    E-Centre@Redhill
    Singapore 159471

it 82 buck. BTW the place is an office they don't accept net or credit card. Must pay cash...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDer
    wah..so cheap..
    why dun u share with CSer...i think i got mine at a very expensive price too...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast