Thread: Nikon Lens repair

Default Nikon Lens repair

Where can I sent my lens for repair? Think it the aperture ring spring stiff.

Default Re: Nikon Lens repair

Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    Where can I sent my lens for repair? Think it the aperture ring spring stiff.
    Bro you are on Clubsnap for 10 years already you donno where to send for repair? Nikon Service Centre lah! Or Peninsula Plaza area got a lot of camera repair shops.

I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.

I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.
    Service center is still the best

Check the stickies in consumer corner and equipment section. They are made sticky for a good reason
    EOS

If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.
    Alpha

Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
    Thanks you once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.

Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
    Thanks you once again!
    most members are very helpful towards newbies from what I see,

base on your seniority in Clubsnap, most members will expect you providing help to others members, instead of seeking information here which is easier available just a few clicks away.

sorry to say is not Clubsnap has changes, just that some people refuse to move on from one state to another.

some food for thought.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio