Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nikon Lens repair

  1. #1
    Member scanman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Red White and stars.
    Posts
    356

    Default Nikon Lens repair

    Where can I sent my lens for repair? Think it the aperture ring spring stiff.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nikon Lens repair

    Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    Where can I sent my lens for repair? Think it the aperture ring spring stiff.
    Bro you are on Clubsnap for 10 years already you donno where to send for repair? Nikon Service Centre lah! Or Peninsula Plaza area got a lot of camera repair shops.

  3. #3
    Member scanman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Red White and stars.
    Posts
    356

    Default

    I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.
    Service center is still the best

  5. #5
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: Nikon Lens repair

    Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.
    Check the stickies in consumer corner and equipment section. They are made sticky for a good reason
    EOS

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.
    If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.
    Alpha

  7. #7
    Member scanman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Red White and stars.
    Posts
    356

    Default Re: Nikon Lens repair

    Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
    Thanks you once again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.

  8. #8
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Nikon Lens repair

    Quote Originally Posted by scanman View Post
    Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
    Thanks you once again!
    most members are very helpful towards newbies from what I see,

    base on your seniority in Clubsnap, most members will expect you providing help to others members, instead of seeking information here which is easier available just a few clicks away.

    sorry to say is not Clubsnap has changes, just that some people refuse to move on from one state to another.




    some food for thought.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •