Thread: Salute!

Default Re: Salute!

This public adulation is momentary. It lasts for 1 week. After which the public's attention is shifted to other big events and new heroes or villains. Then the triple amputee is left to fend for himself and he will be abandoned for rest of his life. The next 60 years will be tough for him. Society worships successful, rich and famous high achievers, with little empathy for less fortunate.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 6th April 2013 at 09:29 AM.

Default Re: Salute!

i sure hope he gets the emotional and financial support he needs.

in defense of our country. meows to him!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    This public adulation is momentary. It lasts for 1 week. After which the public's attention is shifted to other big events and new heroes or villains. Then the triple amputee is left to fend for himself and he will be abandoned for rest of his life. The next 60 years will be tough for him. Society worships successful, rich and famous high achievers, with little empathy for less fortunate.
    From what I read, SAF has promised to take care of him and his family for life......

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

From what I read, SAF has promised to take care of him and his family for life......
    Free safra membership for life ?
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |