Join us for an afternoon of food and photography with Alex Ortega and Christopher Lee at The Cathay Restaurant.
Together with The Cathay Restaurant we have secured the ideal tables with the best light to shoot their signature dishes.
Join us for a talk on Food Photography - bring your cameras along and shoot too, all cameras are welcomed, yes even mobile phone cameras.
In fact the images here were taken with a mobile phone.
On top of that, the best 3 photographers will walk away with prizes.
So make a date and join us for an afternoon of makan and photography!
Date: 27 April 2013
Time: 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Venue: The Cathay Restaurant, 2 handy road #02-01 The Cathay, Singapore 229233
Price: $35 nett
1. Homemade bean curd with fresh crab meat
2. Steamed Mian Xian with Fresh Scallop and Chinese Wine & Chicken Sauce
3. Pan-fried Fillet of Rib-eye Angus Beef with homemade sauce
4. Deep fried fresh prawn with egg yolk
5. Baked fillet of sea perch with honey sauce