Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2005-04-09~10 Cyndi Autograph

as for yesterday i could say...the stage is very low...true...today show I am not so sure.. and if you wanna be the first row yesterday...you probably have to prepare to camp there...
    and did i tell you all now that i realise singaporeans hands like all very long...hahaa...

from the picture yesterday's stage is more than 1m high.
    To me it looks like it's still too tall for the 1st row to have a good angle of view.
    I'm moving off now, will be wearing dark red polo T.
    see you guy!

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    splitfir3 u the one with the EOS300d and L lens ??? wearing hmm yellow ? at lease yr shot is decent wonder how will it be like for my flim when its done ...
    I'm the guy with yellow shirt. Check out the last 3 pictures in this album for Cyndi shots.

URl: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2128571910
    Last edited by Yezrah; 10th April 2005 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhoufang
    Of cource at places like Takashimaya civic plaza then it will be a different story, you need 600mm at least to play the whole strategy, astronomical telescope is better still.
    not really, from my experience, 300mm will be enough even you stand at the stair case all the way at the back

Also, the aperture of astro telescope is too small to get decent shutter speed
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    not really, from my experience, 300mm will be enough even you stand at the stair case all the way at the back

Also, the aperture of astro telescope is too small to get decent shutter speed

Really, I was there a few years ago using canon G1 102mm EFL X 1.7x olympus B300, so total EFL is about 170.
    but the size of Stefanie Sun is tiny (not only small) in the frame.

My astronomical telescope of dream is Takahashi FSQ106, aperture is 106mm f=5 focal length is 530mm. by the time I own one the ISO of DSLR should be more than capable of supporting f5.

bro SpitFir3 still on stair, 1D MKII fire power super strong. Wait for him to post loh.

being all the way behind (only been there at 2) and not having a stair (can't find any foldable one when tried to look for one this morning), may shoots are almost complete failure. Only manage a few shots of Cyndi seating down signing (for the few ms that no one is blocking)

lots of people at Lot 1 just now never saw it so crowded before.

lolx, guess thats the power of a kawaii girl in uniform ba...
    lucky i nvr went.. this kind of weather go there squeeze... omg... get heatstroke sia..

hope those who went were lucky enough to get good shots. =)

the only way to take shoots before the signing was to hold the camera over the head, where IS rocks.

Don't asked me where's the leftside. at EFL>400mm and holding the DSLR over your head this is considered good.

taken at the side just before moving off, after this shot the butt of the assisstant blocked the view.

I strongly suspect that our Brother ladder has some great shots during the performance. Quickly post leh!
    Last edited by zhoufang; 10th April 2005 at 09:52 PM.

its not as bad and crowded than yesterday...that one more chaotic...todae one much much better...oni the sun is strong... but think next time J8 got any idol thing...must really consider to go anot le lor...

some lucky fellas even got some pretty close-up shot hor?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    lolx, guess thats the power of a kawaii girl in uniform ba...
    lucky i nvr went.. this kind of weather go there squeeze... omg... get heatstroke sia..

hope those who went were lucky enough to get good shots. =)

actually talking about the pushing part today it's rather good, I did't feel much pushing from behind. The order is about the best I've seen.
    Maybe it's because I have not shoot such events for too long (the last time was with Canon G1 at 2000-2001) and Singaporean's manner have improved.

waooo.. the one at J8 was really bad.. i was shooting behind SpitFir3..
    anyway, heres my heavily cropped picture.

where exactly u guys at ??? haha we should meet up together and shoot maybe ? coz today we were at the front line , if u manage to spot 3 crazy guy standing up on the fence thats us! me , hazekang and woloh really enjoy this photo outing with fellow members its really a enjoyable one , relaxing and when its time to do some serious stuff can see really make it the point to maximize all the possibility

FYI , bro hazekang was there at 6 if i am not wrong , me and woloh reach abt 8+!

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    where exactly u guys at ??? haha we should meet up together and shoot maybe ? coz today we were at the front line , if u manage to spot 3 crazy guy standing up on the fence thats us!
    oh, so you all are the big heads in front? ( just joking)
    BTW what time did the bulk of the group started to form?
    Lot1's stage was really low, so you all should have a good view in front.
    Next time if there's celebrities that I really like, I might queue up so early, this time only test fire (reached at 2 and left at 4:15)

i think situation was still okie at around 8am-10am....very crowded after 12pm

anyway we enjoyed the autograph session this time, hope more ppl come join in the fun next time loh

here's my pics, blur as usual

More Here
    Last edited by hazekang; 11th April 2005 at 08:34 AM.

the angle of elevation looks a bit high.
    For ppl like me who don't like to camp over night, I wish the stage to be higher.
    If the stage can be at least shoulder level, then late comers like me can have good view with ladder and tele lens from far behind.
    Some more if the stage is high enough that the front rows can't have a good view, perhaps people will not queue up so early or squezz so hard to the front during the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by acidboi
    waooo.. the one at J8 was really bad.. i was shooting behind SpitFir3..
    anyway, heres my heavily cropped picture.

I like this one..!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhoufang
    oh, so you all are the big heads in front? ( just joking)
    BTW what time did the bulk of the group started to form?
    Lot1's stage was really low, so you all should have a good view in front.
    Next time if there's celebrities that I really like, I might queue up so early, this time only test fire (reached at 2 and left at 4:15)
    think during 10am still alright ... after that the whole area started to be very crowded

hrmm...she dont seem to look as good as what she does on her albums..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234