Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made in Singapore - John CLang over Ch U.

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Perhaps there is a reason why he wants us to think like that.Come to think of it..we are all not that free in SG you know..
    No way, the man is passionate about and appreciative of Singapore. He doesn't appreciate people (especially those Singaporean he met in US) who talks bad about Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    No way, the man is passionate about and appreciative of Singapore. He doesn't appreciate people (especially those Singaporean he met in US) who talks bad about Singapore.
    Those he met in foreign countries think that they belong to a highly cultured breed, so much so that they create all kinds of unfavourable remarks about us.

I feel that he was refering to this group of people. A group of people who feel ashamed and try to denounce their country as much as possible in front of foreigners. These people are in fact uncomfortable to get along with, if what you get to hear from them are just negative stuffs.

I fully agree with what he had said; That he will rather spend more time with his partner than socializing with a group of "deluded people" who believe in the illusion that they are superior and therefore view singapore in a negative way.

He managed to stay grounded and not be fooled by success & fame which some singaporean did(the deluded breed). An applause to his clear-mindedness

I'm sorry, a little OT here.

John seems like a much debated man in these forums, and there are extreme views about in him...both ways.

I was attracted by the channel U's ad, but unfortunately missed the programme.....
    So, i was wondering anyone has taped it or better disigitized it??

Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    Better clarify myself, I definitely do not believe that John Clang photos have anything related to those acts done the US soldiers. If I seems to imply it, then I apologise.
    Hence the power of the medium.

there is no reason why any Singaporeans shouldn't be proud of this humble son of our nation. I think he is one of our nation's wealth.
    always the Light, .... always.

He has done singapore pround, isnt it ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

He have taken my photographs before. For class graduation that sort... then he was not so big time yet. In 1997 i think...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    He has done singapore pround, isnt it ??
    Yes he has.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12