Thread: Photography Portfolio

Default Photography Portfolio

Hi guys, I've never done up one myself, however, now that I am working on it, not sure where to host my photos for clients to see. So far using dropbox, but I dont think its professional nor safe (as you can download from the link). Any suggestions on how to showcase portfolio online?

Default Re: Photography Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by duskman View Post
    Hi guys, I've never done up one myself, however, now that I am working on it, not sure where to host my photos for clients to see. So far using dropbox, but I dont think its professional nor safe (as you can download from the link). Any suggestions on how to showcase portfolio online?
    1. You want professional? Use your own domain and upload your images to your own site.

2. At the top-right is a box called "search". Type in "recommend photo image host" and start reading. Your question has been asked many many times before.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Default Re: Photography Portfolio

a good obvious place would be photobucket , flickr or just facebook .... otherwise subscribe to worldpress or a similar blog service to customize

imho keep file size small but dimension larger (eg 800 to 900 on long side) its a pain for people to see sized down images
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast