• The entrant must be the sole author and owner of copyright, intellectual property and all other
proprietary rights for the image(s) entered into the Competition.
• Photographers retain full copyright of all images entered into the Competition.
• It is the legal responsibility of the Entrant, not the organiser or sponsors, to ensure compliance with all
ownership and copyright requirements, and own the rights to reproduce the image(s).
• Entries that do not fulfil the above criteria will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
• The Organiser reserve the non-exclusive right and royalty to reproduce, display, distribute and show the
entrant’s submission for the following purposes:
a. Operating, administering and promoting the competition;
b. Displaying the entrant’s submission on this competition website and/or Sponsors’ website.
c. Issuing a media release or making media pitches with images regarding winning entries.
d. Usage of the entrant’s submission during our roadshows, exhibitions and in publications both
printed and online.
e. In all cases where such images are used, the sponsors and organisers reserve the right to do
so without obtaining the further prior permission of the winner, and without offering any further
compensation of any form. However, where any image is reproduced, the photographer will be