Thread: AvriL's concert

Exclamation Avril's concert

heys.. just wondering anyone went to her concert on april the 2nd.. and took some photos.. i got some really close ups.. hope u guys could share.. i'll upload some of mine after i've edited it..

Exclamation AvriL's concert

heys.. just wondering anyone went to her concert on april the 2nd.. and took some photos.. i got some really close ups.. hope u guys could share.. i'll upload some of mine after i've edited it..

You can take a look at some of my shots I managed to salvage amongst most of the overexposed ones due to my ignorant of not checking after I shot.
    MTVAsia Gig Review

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    You can take a look at some of my shots I managed to salvage amongst most of the overexposed ones due to my ignorant of not checking after I shot.
    MTVAsia Gig Review
    ic.. so u were one of those who are wrking over companies to take the shots?

yap, got photo-pass to take right at the front.

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    yap, got photo-pass to take right at the front.
    ic.. wad's yur gender.. then guess tt i'm behind of u..(i might reconisged u) haha.s cos im in the first row fans area hehheh..
    woah.. so gd that u got the pass.. i wish i had that pass too.. lolx.. anywae.. nice wrk on the photos..