Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Why you so serious?? I only want to play as a goal keeper not a striker.. shishhh, and I am not so expensive OK?

For those who don't agree the door is just there. It is what it is, if you are looking for mistakes look back 6 years ago on the 1st sale of the club. Something like this:

What's difficult to understand?
    goalkeeper is for me ok!!

my tummy and big fat frame will block all shots.

likewise, i can be the ultimate goalscoring machine!

just roll with the ball into the net, taking opposition's GK with me along the way.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

just roll with the ball into the net, taking opposition's GK with me along the way.
    You makan too much cheesecake liao. Buibui

Why you so serious?? I only want to play as a goal keeper not a striker.. shishhh, and I am not so expensive OK?

For those who don't agree the door is just there. It is what it is, if you are looking for mistakes look back 6 years ago on the 1st sale of the club. Something like this:

What's difficult to understand?
    can't blame david moore. i would believe that he was conned by the 2 americans with beautiful stories of what could have been, even shown some mock up of the new anfield.

raf999 was an excellent appointment during the first 2 years as we won cups etc.

but this guy's not so simple. even Stevie G yearned for a 'well-done' from him.
    besides being a failure at PR and building relationship with players, he has his own agenda, as was evidently shown throughout his career by taking on the board and getting himself kicked out in exchange for a big fat payoff.

ultimately, his aim might not be the big payoff but definitely, you can't deny that it might be a part of his grand scheme of things? ironic.

5 years in Anfield, we've been through the highs and the lows. his tenure is over and heaven forbid, it will be no more.

if LFC had the capacity back when we sacked KD, we would've gotten the likes of josie the moaningrhino, jurgen klopp, ancellotti, the likes but no! these top coaches do not want to come to Anfield. the reasons? clear as crystal water, we've no $$, no quality players and definitely, no european involvement.

how to attract top players? how to attract top coaches? i dun mind working as anfield manager as i've a perfect record in championship manager but seriously, we do not have the pulling power of yesteryears.

raf999? oh please. he's a has-been. he has shown that he is a difficult person to work with, washing dirty linen in the open and openly criticising the owners for lack of funds for this, for that. he's clearly and rightly not in the new owner's shortlist.
    chel$ki were 4 points away from the top when he took over.

for all you closet fans still thinking we are the LFC of yesteryears, please wake up, smell the coffee and go and support the new champions of England or Europe or whatever, where you'll be much happier, less grouchy and definitely, always in an elevated state of 'suspended' high as you smell the smell of old toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    He has a house in Liverpool where his wife & kids still stay..must be mis-quoted during translation from his Spanish interview..

I hope he doesnt come back coz hes a legend already..top team in Europe during his time says it all..he fought all by himself against the 2 clowns..

Now..we are another Swansea but different name..7th is an improvement? Low standard indeed from BR..mo budget you say? Allen & Borini came cheap? Jokers!!! Now BR is reaping from KD "expensive" flops by playing Henderson..Enrique..Downing..Suarez..take those out..BR team is bottom 3..out of Europe..

Give him another season? More Allens & Borini?

Fine, one day we measure our tummies and who ever wins turns up at Anfield for a contract!

Fine, one day we measure our tummies and who ever wins turns up at Anfield for a contract!
    can can! wahahahahaa

can't blame david moore. i would believe that he was conned by the 2 americans with beautiful stories of what could have been, even shown some mock up of the new anfield.
    Some mistakes are so critical that one may or may not recover from them, ever! For me, he blew it. Maybe I am wrong, but in modern football $$ talks, D Moore sold us to a "no one"; Kenny blew probably the best possible chance of recovery. Telling Henry to spend the same kind of money again, requires the kind of guts that I don't have! Bro roDz thinks just change manager.. No sane Big name manager will come in with no Big budget to spend.. So we are stuck in frustration. No money, mid table. Vent your frustration to the cause of the problems, not to the people who are working hard to fix it.

Oh..juz becoz i dont follow people choice of BR doesnt make me nonLFC fan..some people cursed former mgrs before too!

LFC decline started way back before RB time..GH also signed big in Collymore..hes no success story too..so not only KD signing of Carroll is flop..

Now how people wish we play & beat Madrid than drawing West Ham?!

Some mistakes are so critical that one may or may not recover from them, ever! For me, he blew it. Maybe I am wrong, but in modern football $$ talks, D Moore sold us to a "no one"; Kenny blew probably the best possible chance of recovery. Telling Henry to spend the same kind of money again, requires the kind of guts that I don't have! Bro roDz thinks just change manager.. No sane Big name manager will come in with no Big budget to spend.. So we are stuck in frustration. No money, mid table. Vent your frustration to the cause of the problems, not to the people who are working hard to fix it.
    You pay peanuts..monkeys will come..draw against West Ham can consider outstanding liao..in the end if this stays..u end up paying more..wasted more time..

How about we all write a letter to J Henry telling him that we are all concerned and he better do something about it!!!

p.s. Collymore is a success story of what NOT to do!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Oh..juz becoz i dont follow people choice of BR doesnt make me nonLFC fan..some people cursed former mgrs before too!

LFC decline started way back before RB time..GH also signed big in Collymore..hes no success story too..so not only KD signing of Carroll is flop..

Now how people wish we play & beat Madrid than drawing West Ham?!

How about we all write a letter to J Henry telling him that we are all concerned and he better do something about it!!!

We spend 35m..think Chelsea spent 50m..they loss 50m..we earn 25m from Torres..so we actually bought Carroll for 10m

You pay peanuts..monkeys will come..draw against West Ham can consider outstanding liao..in the end if this stays..u end up paying more..wasted more time..
    No lah.. I think BR that day was ooooooh .. oooooooh ... aaaaaaah

but Benitez did a one or two more signings than what we remember at first hand: "Keane (19m), Aquilani (17.1m) Babel (11.5m)"...

Since when you are part of "we"? I thought u happy with BR?

We spend 35m..think Chelsea spent 50m..they loss 50m..we earn 25m from Torres..so we actually bought Carroll for 10m
    To be fair, Benitez made the Torres profit (which you have to give it to the man, he had a good network of scouts etc. he bought some very good players).

King Kenny made 35m loss on Carroll (when we sell him we will reduce the loss, not counting the insane and wasteful salary he was on, till he went on loan)!

No lah.. I think BR that day was ooooooh .. oooooooh ... aaaaaaah

but Benitez did a one or two more signings than what we remember at first hand: "Keane (19m), Aquilani (17.1m) Babel (11.5m)"...
    Check the real story about Keane..Keane wasnt his 1st choice..but he was signed earlier..Aquilani was good when was fit & playing unfortunately hes injury prone..Babel was s highly rated youngster..its worth the gamble..manure gambled on big name paying big bucks but Veron was a flop too..

To be fair, Benitez made the Torres profit (which you have to give it to the man, he had a good network of scouts etc. he bought some very good players).

King Kenny made 35m loss on Carroll (when we sell him we will reduce the loss, not counting the insane and wasteful salary he was on, till he went on loan)!
    RB made some profits for LFC..Mascherano..Torres..even Alonso..

Now even Lucas..Reina will earn us big bucks if we sell them

Since when you are part of "we"? I thought u happy with BR?
    I am happy with BR. But it does not mean I do not want to see more money spend on LFC, I don't want to see good players join the club.
    But I must be realistic. Henry gave Danglish and Comonly (?) a huge budget and it did not pay off. Getting him to redo that ain't going to happen so easily.
    Mourinio (or the likes) in Liverpool? Ain't going to happen.. No big money budget, no talk for these people.

So we are left with no world class manager, not because we don't want one, but because one would not come!
    We are left with players who are yet to prove themselves, not because we don't want world class players, but because they won't come (no big salaries).

Under these circumstances, BR is a good manager, let him battle for his name and for LFC's position.
    I rather dream than live in a dim reality and complain.

Check the real story about Keane..Keane wasnt his 1st choice..but he was signed earlier..Aquilani was good when was fit & playing unfortunately hes injury prone..Babel was s highly rated youngster..its worth the gamble..manure gambled on big name paying big bucks but Veron was a flop too..
    Same as Sturridge, Bonini, and Allen. +/- same $ bracket. Mid-price players in today's market. Almost a roll of the dice every time! Sigh...

I am happy with BR. But it does not mean I do not want to see more money spend on LFC, I don't want to see good players join the club.
    But I must be realistic. Henry gave Danglish and Comonly (?) a huge budget and it did not pay off. Getting him to redo that ain't going to happen so easily.
    Mourinio (or the likes) in Liverpool? Ain't going to happen.. No big money budget, no talk for these people.

So we are left with no world class manager, not because we don't want one, but because one would not come!
    We are left with players who are yet to prove themselves, not because we don't want world class players, but because they won't come (no big salaries).

Under these circumstances, BR is a good manager, let him battle for his name and for LFC's position.
    I rather dream than live in a dim reality and complain.
    How u know top managers decline? Its FSG who approached Martinez & BR only..they think they want young managers..should be cheap to hire..cheap to fire..i think this will backfire..we look like we gonna be out of Europe next season for sure..not final to play..no trophy to show..

Same as Sturridge, Bonini, and Allen. +/- same $ bracket. Mid-price players in today's market. Almost a roll of the dice every time! Sigh...
    Veron back then worth around 35m now..

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast