Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Aiyo my dear man united lost 2-1 at home......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Aiyo my dear man united lost 2-1 at home......
    Hahaha u closet fan!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post

The one tat KD paid for them, and the one none is willing to pay for me!
    Isnt it same goes for Borini & Allen? Would any club sign them at the price we paid?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Bonini I had him written off early on, after his miss with Mac City (that would be Aug 2012, it is there somewhere in a previous discussion).. was hopping to be proven wrong but alas.. Allen I am not sure. I think he deserves another season. When you mid-price-buying you mid-get (sometimes bananas sometimes wow).. But I would add my full weight for free for LFC if you are coaching.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Isnt it same goes for Borini & Allen? Would any club sign them at the price we paid?

Liverpool 'outstanding' despite goalless draw at home to Hammers, says Rodgers

Liverpool were outstanding against West Ham, says Rodgers | Mail Online

0-0 home draw 'outstanding'? Not even against manure,manC or even Barca..let alone West Ham...thats the standard of BR...

Out of the cups early...with only the league to play for yet we look most certain to be out of Europe next seaason...

Still so many people here thinks highly of him...

Good luck to my beloved LFC

YNWA
    Other than a Win with 3points, nothing is acceptable.
    This is Liverpool we are talking about.

The club may not be the same compare to previous glory.
    But the fans is still the same. We want to be Champion and only champion.
    Not even 2nd posn is even close to 'Good'.

Rodger got to wake up!!!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Between Carroll & Borini..i think Carroll can & will score more goals throughout the season even though i dont think hes worth 35m...at most 15m..we got sucked by Newcastle cause they know we needed a striker & just got 50m from Torres sale..

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post

Other than a Win with 3points, nothing is acceptable.
    This is Liverpool we are talking about.

The club may not be the same compare to previous glory.
    But the fans is still the same. We want to be Champion and only champion.
    Not even 2nd posn is even close to 'Good'.

Rodger got to wake up!!!
    Totally agree..players for players..our team should be a top 4 team..our team is better than even Spurs & Everton! I only rate manure..manC..Chelsea to have better players than us..its the manager that matters..with better manager we can beat the 3 teams that i rate better..even KD got us wins against manure & Chelsea..

Bonini I had him written off early on, after his miss with Mac City (that would be Aug 2012, it is there somewhere in a previous discussion).. was hopping to be proven wrong but alas.. Allen I am not sure. I think he deserves another season. When you mid-price-buying you mid-get (sometimes bananas sometimes wow).. But I would add my full weight for free for LFC if you are coaching.. LOL
    I have no coaching badge..too bad..i just assist my worksite futsal team in training & team selection..

Totally agree..players for players..our team should be a top 4 team..our team is better than even Spurs & Everton! I only rate manure..manC..Chelsea to have better players than us..its the manager that matters..with better manager we can beat the 3 teams that i rate better..even KD got us wins against manure & Chelsea..
    How about arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post

How about arsenal?
    Our team is as good as theirs..Wenger is very much better than BR..

Our team is as good as theirs..Wenger is very much better than BR..
    let's formally ask wenger join us LOL.... will he come?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Oh no not the Whiner !! I don't think he is good at all rather stick with BR if that's the
    Case.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    let's formally ask wenger join us LOL.... will he come?
    Dont say wenger lar. Alot of other established manager won't want to manage Liverpool nowdays. Even if they are linked to Liverpool previously are just using our name to get other clubs to notice him in the manager job market.

Now we can only build from scratch with limited spending fees and see how we can perform with the young squad.

We have become somewhat like a newly promoted First Div team... eg. the likes of Swansea... oh man.
    But Reds blood run through me whether they are BPL or Conference - YNWA!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

eh, last season we finished at 8th placing despite KD spending big. he made some bad signings as do ALL managers do.

our slip into mediocrity started with the insane raf999 tearing apart our midfield and sold Alonso and brought in a sick chicken in aqualanlan who din't even play more than 25 games for LFC and he was signed when he was still injured. what a sick joke!?

we never recovered from that sickening and absolutely disgraceful sale of our top midfielder and we finished at 7th and had to pay off some 6mil GBP as this bodoh refuses to quit. the rot started here and we are still recovering. granted, LFC won a number of trophies in the FIRST 2 YEARS under raf999. but we also finished at 7th in his final year with us. he spent around 5 years with us.

you draw your own conclusion with regards to his tenure.

anyway, to lay some ghosts to rest, we are now rebuilding and if you guys are still delusional and living in self denial (the 70s, 80s, the early 90s) then by all means, demand LFC to win every game we play in. fact is, we are no longer the LFC of yesteryears and the new financial muscle of some clubs do have a hold and advantage over us. they are in european games and big name players will go to them becos they can pay big $$ and play in europe.

if u're some **** and bull striker with fanciful name such as Falcon and a huge reputation, will you come to LFC without European games exposure and the fact that we can't pay big $$? footballers' shelf life is short and they are here to milk as much $$ as possible. i wouldn't blame Suarez if he wants to leave next season but make sure we sell him for around 50mil GBP!

we can't pay big due to some bad signings over the years and our pay structure isn't as bottomless as some of these 'sheikh-fed' clubs. if we finish at 6th placing, its an improvement. even our gameplay has improved and we just need to beef up our tauheuy defence and get rid of nonsensical players like downing and shelvey.

i'm a firm believer that next season will be better.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Keep dreaming Rafa, but its good to be able to sleep and wake up with a dream, even a delusional one, I give you that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if u're some **** and bull striker with fanciful name such as Falcon and a huge reputation, will you come to LFC without European games exposure and the fact that we can't pay big $$? footballers' shelf life is short and they are here to milk as much $$ as possible.
    Why you so serious?? I only want to play as a goal keeper not a striker.. shishhh, and I am not so expensive OK?

For those who don't agree the door is just there. It is what it is, if you are looking for mistakes look back 6 years ago on the 1st sale of the club. Something like this:

What's difficult to understand?

Why you so serious?? I only want to play as a goal keeper not a striker.. shishhh, and I am not so expensive OK?

For those who don't agree the door is just there. It is what it is, if you are looking for mistakes look back 6 years ago on the 1st sale of the club. Something like this:

What's difficult to understand?
    GK is very important also. You cannot let people lobang you. Need cleansheet to get a draw at least.

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast