Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

West Ham's 2 centerhalf really the 2 stars of the match.
    I watched only the last 30 minutes, both our fullbacks were not their usual effective selfs, Suarez was pretty off form, sturridge look lack of match fitness and gerrard is just trying too hard. I think Gerrard should come on as a sub to make the difference.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Suarez kept getting thwarted by Collins... only managed to nutmeg him twice in the game. Looks like defenders have been studying his videos!
    Sturridge should start more often, I like how he is direct, yet skilful enough to maneuver around the final third to assist and take shots.
    Kudos to Agger and Carra - they were rocks against West Ham.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Suarez kept getting thwarted by Collins... only managed to nutmeg him twice in the game. Looks like defenders have been studying his videos!
    Sturridge should start more often, I like how he is direct, yet skilful enough to maneuver around the final third to assist and take shots.
    Kudos to Agger and Carra - they were rocks against West Ham.
    yup, downing is at his usual best again!

good thing that he was taken off due to an illness.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    West Ham's 2 centerhalf really the 2 stars of the match.
    I watched only the last 30 minutes, both our fullbacks were not their usual effective selfs, Suarez was pretty off form, sturridge look lack of match fitness and gerrard is just trying too hard. I think Gerrard should come on as a sub to make the difference.
    we've 2 PKs not given. very obvious PKs. the ref's a manu fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we've 2 PKs not given. very obvious PKs. the ref's a manu fan.

I saw the Gerrard brought down one, I think that one not PK, Gerrard not even complaining

Whole season same story... same ****.
    We need new injection and bring back KENNY DALGLISH!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Whole season same story... same ****.
    We need new injection and bring back KENNY DALGLISH!
    Some1 wanted raf999.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

I saw the Gerrard brought down one, I think that one not PK, Gerrard not even complaining
    The fella dint get the ball, at all. A pity.

Haf to go bk to the drawing board n stop using downing.

Liverpool 'outstanding' despite goalless draw at home to Hammers, says Rodgers

Liverpool were outstanding against West Ham, says Rodgers | Mail Online

0-0 home draw 'outstanding'? Not even against manure,manC or even Barca..let alone West Ham...thats the standard of BR...

Out of the cups early...with only the league to play for yet we look most certain to be out of Europe next seaason...

Still so many people here thinks highly of him...

Good luck to my beloved LFC

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Some1 wanted raf999.
    Rafa's not doing too badly, still has a chance for some silverware this season.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

Nice consolation, considering u guys were challenging for title jus when he took over.

Haiz, no fish but got prawns oso not bad ah?

We started wif not much but if we can improve on last season's finish, it ain't bad. Take the prawns too! Hehehe
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 8th April 2013 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

KD was given a target..he failed but got LFC to 2 cup finals, winning 1, not too bad..so if you guys dont win the title but get to final..or winning it still an achievement..BR wasnt given a target..maybe FSG knew all along he cant achieve it..flop at all cup competitions & not doing well in the league either..

Even LFC owners dont come to matches as many times this season..

Maybe can starts to do documentary for Liverpool also.....

But we must have faith!!

After all looks lost, new breed of Liverpool players will emerges!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Duplicate post. Sorry
    Last edited by photo-orama; 8th April 2013 at 09:33 PM.

Glad you quoted the Daily Mail. From the same paper:

Dalglish insists Liverpool's 105m spending spree is justified

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Liverpool 'outstanding' despite goalless draw at home to Hammers, says Rodgers

Liverpool were outstanding against West Ham, says Rodgers | Mail Online

0-0 home draw 'outstanding'? Not even against manure,manC or even Barca..let alone West Ham...thats the standard of BR...

Out of the cups early...with only the league to play for yet we look most certain to be out of Europe next seaason...

Still so many people here thinks highly of him...

Good luck to my beloved LFC

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post

YNWA
    Yeps..im glad..of KD signing..Adams was poorest..thus sold off..Downing, Henderson, Enrique are BR 1st teamer..Jones providing cover for Reina..Carroll a regular at West Ham & many wonders what Carroll could have provided LFC if hes still in the team..plan B that BR doesnt have perhaps? His presence sure can provide alternative..

Back to BR signings..only Coutinho currently excels..Sturridge only showed glimpses..Borini & Allen have not show up..

Dont say BR were not given enough budget..most of his signings were no 5m players..

Anyway..ur article was dated 2011 if im not wrong?

YNWA

Yeps..im glad..of KD signing..Adams was poorest..thus sold off..Downing, Henderson, Enrique are BR 1st teamer..Jones providing cover for Reina..Carroll a regular at West Ham & many wonders what Carroll could have provided LFC if hes still in the team..plan B that BR doesnt have perhaps? His presence sure can provide alternative..

Back to BR signings..only Coutinho currently excels..Sturridge only showed glimpses..Borini & Allen have not show up..

Dont say BR were not given enough budget..most of his signings were no 5m players..

Take Suarez off that 105m KD signing & we would be fighting with QPR for survival..

Guess what? I think Harry will triumph over BR..
    Last edited by roDz; 8th April 2013 at 11:04 PM.

If BR does nor put them in to play and sends them all to other teams as loans, then I have a chance also.. no different.. Its just I wn't have the same price tag!!!

If BR does nor put them in to play and sends them all to other teams as loans, then I have a chance also.. no different.. Its just I wn't have the same price tag!!!
    What price tag u refering?

What price tag u refering?
    The one tat KD paid for them, and the one none is willing to pay for me!

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast