Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26414649505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1024

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

You calling us "Chelsea's reserve team"? Just joking :-)

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    think man city and chelsea gonna spend more this season.....

especially chelsea...... hulk shd be there, torres really dunno..... will he be send down to reserve team?? or loan it to us also good.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    yes, we are reserve team.... no money buy, only take free or cheap players....

i really dun mind a 50 million reserve player.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

yes, we are reserve team.... no money buy, only take free or cheap players....

i really dun mind a 50 million reserve player.
    We have a 35mil striker on reserve...
    Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos..~ ;)

Quote Originally Posted by CasualBear View Post
    tot sold? if not we better keep him.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CasualBear View Post
    soon to leave for £15mil.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    soon to leave for £15mil.
    Westham gona kio sai big time whereby we paid 35mil for him......

wa, tnite i will update new thread.

today bz at work.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Westham gona kio sai big time whereby we paid 35mil for him......
    what is carroll statistics wearing liverpool shirt??

11 goals....

Liverpool career stats for Andy Carroll - LFChistory - Stats galore for Liverpool FC!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

hmm....looks like juan mata will be put on the market too....v good player, will be sad to see him go.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Oh woah.. I wasn't expecting that.. thought he was really good.. Chelsea's player of the year on its way out.. wow!!! Juan Mata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hmm....looks like juan mata will be put on the market too....v good player, will be sad to see him go.

tot sold? if not we better keep him.
    We should keep him, AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE! :-0

Oh woah.. I wasn't expecting that.. thought he was really good.. Chelsea's player of the year on its way out.. wow!!! Juan Mata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    yep..chelsea's best player for the last two seasons....mourinho must be bonkers to want to let him go.

yep..chelsea's best player for the last two seasons....mourinho must be bonkers to want to let him go.
    He never like flair players, believing tat they r too snobbish n high n mighty.

He even fell out with ronaldo.

Jose's style has always been high pressing, quick passing n in extreme scenarios, tough play with strong challenges. Throw in the occasional potato field tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    He never like flair players, believing tat they r too snobbish n high n mighty.

He even fell out with ronaldo.

Jose's style has always been high pressing, quick passing n in extreme scenarios, tough play with strong challenges. Throw in the occasional potato field tactics.
    oh well, our loss, others' gain.

oh well, our loss, others' gain.
    he mux haf his own players that he want to bring in.

maybe juan mata does not fit into his idea and style.

jus like carroll doesn't fit it at LFC under rodgers. LL. suck thumb.

Luis alberto coming..... who the heck is he???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Atleast alberto is winger... downing bye bye
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Luis alberto coming..... who the heck is he???
    Heard that he is the same mould as Xavi or Iniesta kind of player. lol..... But too early to see yet

Martin Skrtel's agent urges Napoli to make Liverpool FC approach

Martin Skrtel's agent has urged Napoli to make an approach to Liverpool for the defender.

Skrtel worked with Rafael Benitez, the new Serie A club's manager, during the Spaniard's Reds' tenure and has been tipped to make a return to his former club to capture the centre-back.

The Slovakia international, 28, recently admitted that he was reassessing his options at Liverpool after enduring what he considered 'one of the worst seasons' of his career last term.

Karol Csonto insists he will met with the Anfield club next week for talks over Skrtel's future but also revealed that his client has been in dialogue with Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik.

He said: "There has been no contact between the two clubs. Martin has a contract with Liverpool and it is important to honour that.

"Obviously Napoli know Martin well, but there cannot be any contact between us and them if they do not first reach an agreement with Liverpool. Between Martin Skrtel and Rafa Benitez is a professional relationship that has gone on from the years they spent together at Liverpool.

"But I think that if Napoli want to take Skrtel, they should first talk to Liverpool. I will be in England next week to talk with Liverpool and define Martinís future."

"Marek Hamsik and Skrtel are very good friends and they met last week. The midfielder requested information from Martin about Benitez, while Skrtel has asked questions about Napoli", he added.

Martin Skrtel's agent urges Napoli to make Liverpool FC approach > Liverpool FC News > Sport | Click Liverpool

now exactly when messi coming??
    Messi is coming very soon.......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8