Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Liverpool bound Iago Aspas bags quality assist in final Celta Vigo game v Espanyol

Video here:

Liverpool bound Iago Aspas bags quality assist in final Celta Vigo game v Espanyol | 101GG Football news

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

We must qualify for champion league next year if not we will get stuck as a medium weight team.

Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    We must qualify for champion league next year if not we will get stuck as a medium weight team.
    ur expectations is too low.

we must CHALLENGE for the title next season!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

with kolo toure in the team

we will win the league next season!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    with kolo toure in the team

we will win the league next season!
    Swee lar. We must give 100% supports to the team !!!

LFC-Chelsea two horse race next season for the EPL title! whoahh!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Confirm chelski wil b a force, along with mansiptea.

Primier league published mourinho is the chelsea manager brfore chelsea announce. now PL take down the news and apologise. Confirm liao i think.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

pretty funny.
    play like suarez! wahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Primier league published mourinho is the chelsea manager brfore chelsea announce. now PL take down the news and apologise. Confirm liao i think.
    Jump the gun. Keke But aiya everyone know he is back to Chelsea also liao. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Jump the gun. Keke But aiya everyone know he is back to Chelsea also liao. Hahaha
    Worst kept secret. Hahaha

Suarez's style excites... in fact despite the mediocre results last year, each time Suarez steps onto the pitch, there is a general sense of anticipation... we are always waiting for him to display his cheeky trickery, that signature nutmeg that has shamed so many defenders, leaving his trail of destruction all over their final third of the pitch.
    The same could probably be said of Torres at his peak - especially his sudden bursts beyond defenders, that sweet scoring spot on the left corner of the penalty box (I always look forward with bated breath when he receives the ball in that particular spot and fashions a shot).
    At the current moment, the only player that comes close is Coutinho, that Brazilian twinkle-toes whom other than being capable of beating his marker, has that gift of a killer through pass, be it just a measured flick or a drilled cross... if Suarez leaves, I will be glad to still watch Coutinho.
    Hopefully Aspas joins - he seems technically gifted too with a penchant for dribbling past defenders, picking out assists and contributing a fair share of goals.
    Not so hot about David Villa though, even though he delivers, he is not exciting to watch.
    We will win the 13/14 league!!!! And every one of them for at least the next 20 years!!!! LOL
    YNWA my bros!!!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Bad news!

Daniel sturridge injured his ligament!

Alamak!

Bad news!

Daniel sturridge injured his ligament!

Alamak!
    We always tio such shitz. lol haiz...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

We always tio such shitz. lol haiz...
    Suppose to b our season! Crap.

1St, suarez wana go, nw sturridge out.

Suppose to b our season! Crap.

1St, suarez wana go, nw sturridge out.
    Bobian had to use Borini and Aspa. keke

Report: Liverpool given green light to sign “6.5m Reina replacement”
    By This Is Anfield

Liverpool are set to make a move to sign Belgian international goalkeeper Simon Mignolet from Sunderland, according to a report in the Mirror/Sunday people.

The Reds could be set to part ways with Pepe Reina, with the Spanish shotstopper heavily linked with a return to Barcelona this summer.

A number of goalkeepers have been linked with becoming Reina’s replacement at Anfield, including Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.

Now the Sunday People report that Brendan Rodgers has the “green light” to make a formal offer:

Liverpool will now wait to hear back from Sunderland over their offer – and have a back-up plan in case they are turned down.

Mignolet has made 13 appearances for the Belgian national team since breaking through in 2011.

He has made 90 appearances for Sunderland since signing from Belgian side Sint-Truiden in 2010.

At just 25-years-old, he is 5 years Pepe Reina’s younger.

sturridge could be out for 4 months.... real bad news.... we need to play new formation liao....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Daniel Sturridge could miss the start of the Premier League season, meaning Liverpool will be short of strikers if Luis Suarez leaves during the summer.
    The Daily Express reports that Sturridge fears he will be out for 3/4 months, missing the start of the new season and with the Luis Suarez saga rumbling on it could leave Liverpool short of recognised strikers.

Tio snook again
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Daniel Sturridge could miss the start of the Premier League season, meaning Liverpool will be short of strikers if Luis Suarez leaves during the summer.
    The Daily Express reports that Sturridge fears he will be out for 3/4 months, missing the start of the new season and with the Luis Suarez saga rumbling on it could leave Liverpool short of recognised strikers.

Tio snook again
    Ai zai..... we will survive another season !!!! Kekeke

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851 ... LastLast