Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool fans burn Luis Suarez shirt after striker demands transfer

Liverpool fans burn Luis Suarez shirt after he demands transfer | Metro News
    its official liao.

LFC will not release suarez for less than 40mil GBP.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    its official liao.

LFC will not release suarez for less than 40mil GBP.
    Look like the day when torres left us. Fan burned jersey !!!! Hehehe

But different is now we got alot more time to source for new striker or player with the $$$

Aia.. this "buy and sell" striker very expensive for Liverpool supporters.. burn this shirt, burn that shirt.. paid money for it you know.. then if Zaren gets his way, and they dump back Torres.. what.. ?? Go buy another Torres shirt.. woah... its our money you know!!!

Look like the day when torres left us. Fan burned jersey !!!! Hehehe

But different is now we got alot more time to source for new striker or player with the $$$

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Aia.. this "buy and sell" striker very expensive for Liverpool supporters.. burn this shirt, burn that shirt.. paid money for it you know.. then if Zaren gets his way, and they dump back Torres.. what.. ?? Go buy another Torres shirt.. woah... its our money you know!!!
    Nowdays player don't care about fans feeling. As long they are well paid, they will leave the club. Haiz....

Be clever, don't print name on jersey any longer. I never print any player name on it and save up the $$. I support the club more than any players !!!!

Nowdays player don't care about fans feeling. As long they are well paid, they will leave the club. Haiz....

Be clever, don't print name on jersey any longer. I never print any player name on it and save up the $$. I support the club more than any players !!!!
    I tot the in thing is print AV stars name on jersey.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    I tot the in thing is print AV stars name on jersey.
    Waseh who who who !!!! lol

Waseh who who who !!!! lol
    Rio.... number 69.... not ferdinand.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Rio.... number 69.... not ferdinand.
    rio hamasaki?!

It's no surprise that Suarez would want to leave for a better and richer team. Come on, you think at current position, Liverpool can afford enough incentives to hang on to him? Since he wants to go, let's get as much money as we can out from him and look for a couple of other players that can cover other areas.

In this case, I would think that if Liverpool can get back Torres at no extra $$ would be the best situation, and use the money from Suarez sale for other players.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    It's no surprise that Suarez would want to leave for a better and richer team. Come on, you think at current position, Liverpool can afford enough incentives to hang on to him? Since he wants to go, let's get as much money as we can out from him and look for a couple of other players that can cover other areas.

In this case, I would think that if Liverpool can get back Torres at no extra $$ would be the best situation, and use the money from Suarez sale for other players.
    yes most of us here understand.

it is human to want to climb higher and earn more.

i won't begrudge him of the chance and while we are at that, make sure to take in at least 40mil GBP and settle it fast. dun want a repeat of last season's andy carroll departure and no one coming in.

yes most of us here understand.

it is human to want to climb higher and earn more.

i won't begrudge him of the chance and while we are at that, make sure to take in at least 40mil GBP and settle it fast. dun want a repeat of last season's andy carroll departure and no one coming in.
    The club need need to star playing hard ball with suarez buyer !!! Heard that Liverpool will only accept or listen if any club offer at least 50mill pound above..

Sure, if Chelsea want to give us Torres for free, then maybe lah!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Sure, if Chelsea want to give us Torres for free, then maybe lah!! :-)
    Waive off last 15mil gbp.

That's still a loss of 15mil :-) ! And then we have to buy new shirts with Torres on them!!

Waive off last 15mil gbp.

LFC denied having a release clause fee on Suarez.

curry sauce!!

LFC to offer barca 10mil GBP for forgotten striker, david villa.

think BR is prepared to let Suarez leave for the right $$$$.

a sexcellent read/

din't know we win lesser games with Suarez in the team!

all for selling him to get the 50mil GBP and use it on better defenders, a new GK, better winger and maybe another forward.

I am not for sell Suarez, he is the best player we have in the team, don't think we can buy any player who is better then him in the summer. No CL and mid table team, no good establish player would want to come even if we hv 50million to spend.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

That may not be the choice of the club... "I want to go to Madrid" is what moved Ronaldo to R Madrid from Manu.. if we have no choice, then what choice do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I am not for sell Suarez, he is the best player we have in the team, don't think we can buy any player who is better then him in the summer. No CL and mid table team, no good establish player would want to come even if we hv 50million to spend.

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast