Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    50mil no problem.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

why blame the media when his actions is the cause of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post

Month of May 14 too rush to save up. Bring extra is better. So, ideal month is Aug/Sep 14 and also, nearer to 2015, no scare need leave again, haha! Anyway, I am planning now, need to get to each landmark at the fastest and cheapest way possible. Maybe will go for morning time lapse for some if possible. YNWA, Anfield, 2014 here I come! (Loyal enough? haha!)
    There is a one hr stadium tour very 1-2 hrs from 10am.. do support spend the time there if u have spare.. reminder to touch the "this is anfield " signage...
    Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos..~ ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Good bye to him. Just make sure sell at good pricing. Door always open for him to leave

Some rumours flying around is Suarez going to Real Madrid for 40million pound....

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Some rumours flying around is Suarez going to Real Madrid for 40million pound....
    40Mil gbp is nt a bad deal. He could've fetched 50, if nt for that BITE! Hehehe

Yah lar! 1 mouthful of that smelly Ivanovic = 10 Mil GBP?!!
    Bo hua man!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    theDevilisinthedetails.

I nearly forgot we still have this player... Jay Spearing!
    Excerpt from Wikipedia:
    On 31 August 2012, Spearing joined Bolton Wanderers on a season-long loan deal. His debut came a day later in Bolton's 3-1 defeat against Hull City. He scored his first goal for Bolton on 20 October scoring Bolton's second - which was an equaliser - as Bolton beat Bristol City 3-2. On 25 April 2013, Spearing was named the BWSA player of the season by the Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Association. This was followed on 20 May with him being named the club's player of the season. While at Bolton, Spearing became a fan favourite due to his consistency and bulldog-like performances in midfield.
    Player of the Season?!?! Back in Pool he was so rash... but I suppose his "don't-think-you-can-bully-me-cos-I-am-short" hard-tackling style suits Bolton's style to a T.
    Better sell him to Bolton whilst they love him!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Yah lar! 1 mouthful of that smelly Ivanovic = 10 Mil GBP?!!
    Bo hua man!!! LOL
    now, he has a history of being a '8-10 match' combustible player!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    I nearly forgot we still have this player... Jay Spearing!
    Excerpt from Wikipedia:
    On 31 August 2012, Spearing joined Bolton Wanderers on a season-long loan deal. His debut came a day later in Bolton's 3-1 defeat against Hull City. He scored his first goal for Bolton on 20 October scoring Bolton's second - which was an equaliser - as Bolton beat Bristol City 3-2. On 25 April 2013, Spearing was named the BWSA player of the season by the Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Association. This was followed on 20 May with him being named the club's player of the season. While at Bolton, Spearing became a fan favourite due to his consistency and bulldog-like performances in midfield.
    Player of the Season?!?! Back in Pool he was so rash... but I suppose his "don't-think-you-can-bully-me-cos-I-am-short" hard-tackling style suits Bolton's style to a T.
    Better sell him to Bolton whilst they love him!!!
    sell for 1mil oso can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Expensive bite......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Expensive bite......
    to the tune of 10EPL matches, yes.

We will still need to buy a replacement.... LFC and life will of course still go on..

latest!!

Luis Suarez has submitted a transfer request!

Real Madrid has apparently got in contact with him and is set to offer 40mil GBP for him, triggering a release clause in Suarez's LFC contract.

RM sucks... ask ppl submit transfer request.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Well at least must get 40 million pound back and for BR to invest again. Use this money to get 2 player in.

But again next season we may get stuck in gelling the whole team all over again. It will take even a longer time unless the new players coming in did enough to get the team into TOP 5 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    RM sucks... ask ppl submit transfer request.
    Luis Suarez must submit transfer request in order for LFC to release him.

LFC do not want to sell, in case the fans get the wrong idea, and we are trying to build a strong team to challenge for the title next season.

BR did say before if Suarez wants to go, he has to submit a transfer request. Now with Luis Suarez publicly stating that he wants to go, it is a signal for real kuniang to move in and trigger the clause.

real kkj has always used the same old tricks to get players.

1). the managing director or some high-rank KKJ will praise a particular target (Zidane, Beckham, Cristina Regina, Xabi Alonso, luka modric etc.).

2). used their media to spread some rumours and create interest, to test the target's reaction (suarez did say he can't turn down real KKJ).

3). go through backdoor and use agent to contact player's agent to privately discuss a deal etc.

4). the targeted player submit request, making real KKJ look innocent and had no part in the process(in the case of Xabi Alonso, he was forced out by raf999).

5). officially moves in for the player, forcing the club to sell.

6). successfully acquired targeted player.

* Rinse and repeat with each and every potential target. *

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Well at least must get 40 million pound back and for BR to invest again. Use this money to get 2 player in.

But again next season we may get stuck in gelling the whole team all over again. It will take even a longer time unless the new players coming in did enough to get the team into TOP 5 at least.
    tas y.

tamade. it should be our season! manu and gang will sh|t in their shorts!

now need to waste time to gel the team again.

Liverpool fans burn Luis Suarez shirt after striker demands transfer

Liverpool fans burn Luis Suarez shirt after he demands transfer | Metro News

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast