Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1024

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

  1. #841

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaaaaa, i lost count of how many gallons of blood i've vomited watching him play.
    But stats... don't lie! ;D
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  2. #842

    Default

    Sell downing please !!! He is rubbish, he can't cross, shoot or get pass defender !! He is 3rd because we don't a winger better
    Then him, rubbish !!! Get a good winger or play Suarez and Courtinho as winger and get a good striker.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  3. #843
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    But stats... don't lie! ;D
    Must checked with how many bad crosses or bad runs he had made......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #844
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Some of them (U21 squad) having exposure in our 1st squad already.

    Jordon Ibe (17yo)
    Conor Coady (20yo)
    Adorjan (20yo)
    Joao Carlos Teixeria (20yo)
    Adam Morgan (19yo)
    Samed Yesil (19yo)
    Jon Fanagan (20yo)
    Jack Robinson (19yo)
    Stephen Sama (20yo)

    Current Senior Squad Younger Player
    Coutinho (20yo)
    Jorden Henderson (22yo)
    Sturridge (23yo)
    Coates (22yo)
    Allen (23yo)
    Borini (22yo)
    Suso (19yo)
    Sterling (18yo)
    Shelvey (21yo)
    Martin Kelly (23yo)
    Andre Wisdom (20yo)

  5. #845
    Member guseliz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Why would we want to give up Downing?
    He was our 3rd top chance creator after Suarez + Gerrard... for the 2012-13 season!!! *Amazement*
    LFC best chance creators
    Who will replace him? Raheem Sterling perhaps.
    This must be written by a very few of his fans..
    Just wondering if chance creator = assist or not. If not what's the point?

  6. #846
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guseliz View Post

    This must be written by a very few of his fans..
    Just wondering if chance creator = assist or not. If not what's the point?
    Wa, 1 slash n blood gush out!

    We deserve better. If we can get someone beta, it would b most ideal.

    Meanwhile, LFC is ready to offload Ousama Assaidi.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #847

    Default

    I remembered that a few matches he had only one or two successful crosses
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  8. #848
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Reds agree Toure deal

    Liverpool Football Club can today announce they have agreed a deal in principal with Kolo Toure to join the club on July 1.

    he powerful defender will be registered as a Reds player when his current deal with Manchester City expires.

    Toure, 32, will arrive at Anfield boasting a wealth of experience having represented both City and Arsenal in the Barclays Premier League since switching to English football in 2002 and add depth to Brendan Rodgers' defensive ranks ahead of 2013-14.

    The Ivory Coast international, signed by Arsene Wenger from homeland club ASEC Mimosas, made his Gunners debut in the 2002 Community Shield against Liverpool at the Millennium Stadium.

    Originally deployed in midfield or at full-back, Toure was moved to centre-back for the 2003-04 season and helped Arsenal go the entire league season unbeaten as they swept to the title, adding to the FA Cup they'd lifted the previous season.

    He added a second FA Cup medal in 2005, while a year later he was part of the Arsenal side that reached the Champions League final against Barcelona having scored the only goal of the two-legged semi-final with Villarreal.

    After more than 200 appearances for the Londoners, Toure was firmly established as one of the finest centre-backs in the league - and Manchester City duly swooped to sign him in the summer of 2009 and immediately appointed him club captain.

    During his four years at Eastlands, he lifted another Premier League title and FA Cup in over 100 appearances for City.

    On the international stage, Toure has represented the Ivory Coast at two African Cup of Nations tournaments and two World Cup finals. He has more than a century of caps for his country, for whom he has also worn the skipper's armband.

    He'll become the first Ivorian to play for Liverpool when he joins the club.

    Reds agree Toure deal - Liverpool FC

  9. #849

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Reds agree Toure deal

    Liverpool Football Club can today announce they have agreed a deal in principal with Kolo Toure to join the club on July 1.

    he powerful defender will be registered as a Reds player when his current deal with Manchester City expires.

    Toure, 32, will arrive at Anfield boasting a wealth of experience having represented both City and Arsenal in the Barclays Premier League since switching to English football in 2002 and add depth to Brendan Rodgers' defensive ranks ahead of 2013-14.

    The Ivory Coast international, signed by Arsene Wenger from homeland club ASEC Mimosas, made his Gunners debut in the 2002 Community Shield against Liverpool at the Millennium Stadium.

    Originally deployed in midfield or at full-back, Toure was moved to centre-back for the 2003-04 season and helped Arsenal go the entire league season unbeaten as they swept to the title, adding to the FA Cup they'd lifted the previous season.

    He added a second FA Cup medal in 2005, while a year later he was part of the Arsenal side that reached the Champions League final against Barcelona having scored the only goal of the two-legged semi-final with Villarreal.

    After more than 200 appearances for the Londoners, Toure was firmly established as one of the finest centre-backs in the league - and Manchester City duly swooped to sign him in the summer of 2009 and immediately appointed him club captain.

    During his four years at Eastlands, he lifted another Premier League title and FA Cup in over 100 appearances for City.

    On the international stage, Toure has represented the Ivory Coast at two African Cup of Nations tournaments and two World Cup finals. He has more than a century of caps for his country, for whom he has also worn the skipper's armband.

    He'll become the first Ivorian to play for Liverpool when he joins the club.

    Reds agree Toure deal - Liverpool FC
    free player, hope he doesnt end up like joke cole

  10. #850
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    free player, hope he doesnt end up like joke cole
    joker cole is a nightmare.... Always MC and get high salary. Hahaha

  11. #851

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Kolo Toure will add a commanding presence and good experience to the back-line as last man, hope he can fit into the passing style though.
    Agger will be more free to roam a bit more upfront to join in the attacks. Pity about Skrtel though - looks like he will have more bench time...
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  12. #852
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Kolo Toure will add a commanding presence and good experience to the back-line as last man, hope he can fit into the passing style though.
    Agger will be more free to roam a bit more upfront to join in the attacks. Pity about Skrtel though - looks like he will have more bench time...
    He shud go. He made so many mistakes per game tat it is very embarrasing as he was the fans' player of the season for the last season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #853

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    got free player, mai hiam la

  14. #854

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    "Toure's trophy haul boasts 11 honours, including league titles at all three of his previous clubs - ASEC Mimosas, Arsenal and Manchester City. His other medals came from winning the FA Cup and Community Shield on three occasions each, along with lifting the CAF Super Cup at the age of 18."

    3 league titles at his previous clubs.

    we will win the league next season!!

  15. #855
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Ajax star Christian Eriksen hints at Liverpool transfer hopes

    Ajax star hints he would strongly consider Liverpool transfer this summer.


    Ajax playmaker Christian Eriksen says he has not yet made a decision on his future, despite reading newspaper articles suggesting he was close to agreeing a deal with Borussia Dortmund, and has suggested he could consider a Liverpool transfer.

    The 21 year-old has elected against signing a new contract at Amsterdam ArenA, and Ajax will likely sell him on this summer in order to avoid losing him on a free transfer.

    Bundesliga giants Dortmund reached the UEFA Champions League final this season, losing to German champions Bayern Munich, who also take their rivals’ best player Mario Goetze this summer for a national transfer record fee.

    Whilst Jurgen Klopp reportedly sees Eriksen as the ideal replacement for Goetze in his team next season, Liverpool have been offered a clear ray of hope.

    Eriksen says that because there has not yet been anything agreed on his future, he is finding the escalating rumour mill “funnier and funnier.”

    However, having had conversations with Anfield centre back Daniel Agger, Eriksen revealed he would consider a move to Liverpool as a step up from Ajax – even though his current club will compete in next season’s UEFA Champions League and the Reds are not in Europe.

    “I have read the stories and Liverpool is definitely an option,” said Eriksen to Danish publication Sporten.

    “It is also one of the clubs that is held in higher prestige than Amsterdam, as it’s a different league and of a different caliber. It sounds very exciting, but we will have to look at if there is actually something in it.

    “I don’t know if there is anything concrete in the rumours, though I have talked to Daniel [Agger] about them.”

    Eriksen would be a tremendous asset to whichever club he joins this summer.

    The Dane got the third most assists (4) in the UEFA Champions League this season despite only playing in six matches, and so could shine on a regular basis on a bigger stage.

    Ajax star Christian Eriksen hints at Liverpool transfer hopes | fanatix Sport News

  16. #856
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ajax star Christian Eriksen hints at Liverpool transfer hopes

    Ajax star hints he would strongly consider Liverpool transfer this summer.


    Ajax playmaker Christian Eriksen says he has not yet made a decision on his future, despite reading newspaper articles suggesting he was close to agreeing a deal with Borussia Dortmund, and has suggested he could consider a Liverpool transfer.

    The 21 year-old has elected against signing a new contract at Amsterdam ArenA, and Ajax will likely sell him on this summer in order to avoid losing him on a free transfer.

    Bundesliga giants Dortmund reached the UEFA Champions League final this season, losing to German champions Bayern Munich, who also take their rivals’ best player Mario Goetze this summer for a national transfer record fee.

    Whilst Jurgen Klopp reportedly sees Eriksen as the ideal replacement for Goetze in his team next season, Liverpool have been offered a clear ray of hope.

    Eriksen says that because there has not yet been anything agreed on his future, he is finding the escalating rumour mill “funnier and funnier.”

    However, having had conversations with Anfield centre back Daniel Agger, Eriksen revealed he would consider a move to Liverpool as a step up from Ajax – even though his current club will compete in next season’s UEFA Champions League and the Reds are not in Europe.

    “I have read the stories and Liverpool is definitely an option,” said Eriksen to Danish publication Sporten.

    “It is also one of the clubs that is held in higher prestige than Amsterdam, as it’s a different league and of a different caliber. It sounds very exciting, but we will have to look at if there is actually something in it.

    “I don’t know if there is anything concrete in the rumours, though I have talked to Daniel [Agger] about them.”

    Eriksen would be a tremendous asset to whichever club he joins this summer.

    The Dane got the third most assists (4) in the UEFA Champions League this season despite only playing in six matches, and so could shine on a regular basis on a bigger stage.

    Ajax star Christian Eriksen hints at Liverpool transfer hopes | fanatix Sport News
    dun waste time in the german league la!

    the EPL with LFC is where it's at!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 29th May 2013 at 11:43 PM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #857
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas

    Liverpool have agreed a €9.5million (£8.1million) deal to bring Spanish attacker Iago Aspas to Anfield this summer, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

    The newspaper reports that the deal will be announced next week, following the end of the league season. Personal terms and a medical are still to be agreed.

    Aspas is signed from Celta Vigo, where he has scored 46 goals in 137 appearances.

    The 25-year-old forward is highly rated in Spain and can provide a new dynamic option to Brendan Rodgers’ attack.

    The signing will surely put an end to rumours suggesting Andy Carroll will stay to fight for his place at Liverpool, with Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge, Fabio Borini and Philippe Coutinho also bolstering Liverpool’s attacks.

    Last week we brought you an in-depth report on Aspas and why he has received so much praise in Spain. Read it here.

    Aspas looks set to be Rodgers’ second major signing of the summer, following the acquisition of Manchester City defender Kolo Touré, who will move on a free transfer on July 1st.

    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas | This Is Anfield


  18. #858
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas

    Liverpool have agreed a €9.5million (£8.1million) deal to bring Spanish attacker Iago Aspas to Anfield this summer, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

    The newspaper reports that the deal will be announced next week, following the end of the league season. Personal terms and a medical are still to be agreed.

    Aspas is signed from Celta Vigo, where he has scored 46 goals in 137 appearances.

    The 25-year-old forward is highly rated in Spain and can provide a new dynamic option to Brendan Rodgers’ attack.

    The signing will surely put an end to rumours suggesting Andy Carroll will stay to fight for his place at Liverpool, with Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge, Fabio Borini and Philippe Coutinho also bolstering Liverpool’s attacks.

    Last week we brought you an in-depth report on Aspas and why he has received so much praise in Spain. Read it here.

    Aspas looks set to be Rodgers’ second major signing of the summer, following the acquisition of Manchester City defender Kolo Touré, who will move on a free transfer on July 1st.

    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas | This Is Anfield

    Huat ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #859

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    More hope for next season.
    But hope he doesn't become another Borini...
    Even though I like Borini's workrate (kinda like Kuyt) but he just doesn't pop up in the right place to finish like Kuyt does...
    Bring Eriksen in too!
    Who will we be offloading I wonder?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas

    Liverpool have agreed a €9.5million (£8.1million) deal to bring Spanish attacker Iago Aspas to Anfield this summer, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

    The newspaper reports that the deal will be announced next week, following the end of the league season. Personal terms and a medical are still to be agreed.

    Aspas is signed from Celta Vigo, where he has scored 46 goals in 137 appearances.

    The 25-year-old forward is highly rated in Spain and can provide a new dynamic option to Brendan Rodgers’ attack.

    The signing will surely put an end to rumours suggesting Andy Carroll will stay to fight for his place at Liverpool, with Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge, Fabio Borini and Philippe Coutinho also bolstering Liverpool’s attacks.

    Last week we brought you an in-depth report on Aspas and why he has received so much praise in Spain. Read it here.

    Aspas looks set to be Rodgers’ second major signing of the summer, following the acquisition of Manchester City defender Kolo Touré, who will move on a free transfer on July 1st.

    Liverpool agree £8million deal for Iago Aspas | This Is Anfield

    theDevilisinthedetails.

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •