Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

josie moaningrhino has 2 possible destination in the EPL.

manSipTea and chel$ki.

regardless of which team he joins, it will be most likely champion at the end of the season as both clubs have vast resources and a strong team even as of now.

manuel pellegrini will need time even if he is as good as josie mainly due to the fact that he do not know how the EPL is like and how the clubs actually play against other clubs(very physical? 100% all in? etc.).

LFC is in a good position to move up the ladder and must seize the opportunity as other top clubs are in uncertain situations.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

german league now the best......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    german league now the best......
    boring league.

Liverpool agree double swoop worth 25m

Monday, May 13, 2013
    By: Fernandez Suso Fan Page

According to CaughtOffside Liverpool have agreed a 25m deal with Ajax for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen and Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld.

Liverpool have said to have agreed a price for the Ajax duo but personal term haven't been agreed yet.

Source: CaughtOffside

Good news Liverpool fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool agree double swoop worth 25m

Monday, May 13, 2013
    By: Fernandez Suso Fan Page

According to CaughtOffside Liverpool have agreed a 25m deal with Ajax for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen and Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld.

Liverpool have said to have agreed a price for the Ajax duo but personal term haven't been agreed yet.

Source: CaughtOffside

Good news Liverpool fans?
    swoop with who??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Who are these two?? Haha.... Never heard of.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Who are these two?? Haha.... Never heard of.
    christian eriksen seems to be very well known as a forward,

Agger wants Eriksen arrival

The Reds are reported to be among those closely monitoring the Denmark international heading into the summer transfer window.

Eriksen is understood to have been a target for some time, but has only recently opened to the door to a move away from Holland.

He has expressed a desire to play in the Premier League in the past and Agger feels Anfield would provide the perfect stage for his fellow countryman to express himself.

The Danish centre-half told Jyllands-Posten: "We want to play attacking football with the ball on the ground and that is exactly what Christian Eriksen is all about. That is the kind of player we need."

Asked if the 21-year-old playmaker could shine in England, Agger added: "It all depends on which team he plays for.

"If he plays for a team who want to keep the ball on the ground, then the answer is yes - due to his passing, his runs and his hard work.

"He has to do what he believes is best and no-one else but him should decide his future. You must never listen to anyone else other than yourself."

Clarity
    Eriksen would appear to be torn when it comes to making a decision, as the youngster admits to having had his head turned by interest from UEFA Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund.

He told De Telegraaf: "Dortmund are a club where I would like to play. I think I would be a good fit there with the football there.

"Dortmund play nice, attacking football. The Bundesliga has never really been my preferred choice and a few years ago I would not even have considered it, but now I do.

"The competition is getting stronger and it is no coincidence the two Champions League finalists are German clubs.

"I know there has been contact between the two clubs, and both Ajax and Dortmund have already talked to my agent.

"I will consider all the clubs and quietly make a decision. I want clarity when preparing for the new season, that's the best thing - for everyone."
    Daniel Agger believes Christian Eriksen would be well suited to Liverpool and hopes an agreement can be reached with Ajax.

Many city fans are upset... they cannot believes that been number 2 in BPL and in FA cup final is consider failure....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Many city fans are upset... they cannot believes that been number 2 in BPL and in FA cup final is consider failure....
    losing to a relegation team in cup final is the final nail into his coffin. lol

no la. its becos the sheikh wants to bring in manuel pellegrini, who adopts an offensive football mindset.

manSipTea fans can look forward to goalfeast!

LFC signed Chun Li.

Other than Wisdom, we still have the likes of Suso, Sterling and even Coady, Sama, Morgan - some of them should be able to at least make the bench next season!
    As always, LFC fans like me thrive on hope... YNWA!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Arsenal and chelsea may face off if they level on points and goal different to decide who will be in 3rd place....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Arsenal and chelsea may face off if they level on points and goal different to decide who will be in 3rd place....
    Hotcakes out is most beneficial becos tat wil mean the departure of bale.

Hotcakes nid bale n his departure wil be tonic to our top 4 hope for nxt season!

curry sauce!!

Remy arrested on suspicion of rape
    May 15, 2013

By ESPN staff

Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested along with his cousin and a friend on suspicion of rape, the Metroplitan Police has confirmed.

Remy, 26, joined QPR from Marseille in January for a fee in the region of 8 million and has scored six goals in 12 Premier League appearances but was unable to prevent the club being relegated to the Championship.

The Metropolitan Police has released a statement which reads: "Officers from Sapphire are investigating an allegation of rape which happened on 6 May in the west London area.

"The allegation was passed on to the MPS by Kent Police on 8 May after the 34-year-old female victim reported it to them on the previous day, 7 May. The victim alleges she was raped by three men.

"On the morning of Wednesday, 15 May three men, [A] aged 26; [B] aged 23; [C] 22 yrs, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape - they remain in custody at a west London police station."

QPR released a short statement later on Wednesday which reads: "The club is aware of the allegations regarding Loic Remy, but due to police investigations is unable to comment."

Remy is considered to be one of QPR's most saleable assets as they look to cut costs after dropping out of the Premier League. He has been linked with both Arsenal and Liverpool in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    curry sauce!!

Remy arrested on suspicion of rape

May 15, 2013

By ESPN staff

Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested along with his cousin and a friend on suspicion of rape, the Metroplitan Police has confirmed.

Remy, 26, joined QPR from Marseille in January for a fee in the region of 8 million and has scored six goals in 12 Premier League appearances but was unable to prevent the club being relegated to the Championship.

The Metropolitan Police has released a statement which reads: "Officers from Sapphire are investigating an allegation of rape which happened on 6 May in the west London area.

"The allegation was passed on to the MPS by Kent Police on 8 May after the 34-year-old female victim reported it to them on the previous day, 7 May. The victim alleges she was raped by three men.

"On the morning of Wednesday, 15 May three men, [A] aged 26; [B] aged 23; [C] 22 yrs, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape - they remain in custody at a west London police station."

QPR released a short statement later on Wednesday which reads: "The club is aware of the allegations regarding Loic Remy, but due to police investigations is unable to comment."

Remy is considered to be one of QPR's most saleable assets as they look to cut costs after dropping out of the Premier League. He has been linked with both Arsenal and Liverpool in recent weeks.
    heng.... we will never sign him
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    huat ah!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Well done Chel$ki. For winning the Europa Cup.

Now they concurrently hold the cup for Europa and CL.... at least for the next few days till the next CL final.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8