Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    raf999 applied liao! first to write in!!!

together with steve bruise, bryan robson, roy keane, paul ince!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 applied liao! first to write in!!!

together with steve bruise, bryan robson, roy keane, paul ince!
    But he didn't meet the requirement worr unless he learnt. Hahaha

still, GHOST!!!

hehehehee
    BOOO!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    BOOO!
    GHOST

demi moore and patrick swayze.

old school.

Everlose News !!!!!

Everton can confirm that David Moyes will leave the Club at the end of the season.

The Manager met Chairman Bill Kenwright early yesterday evening (Wednesday 8th May) and confirmed his desire to join Manchester United.

The Chairman, on behalf of the Club, would like to place on record his thanks to David for the massive contribution he has made to Everton since his arrival in March 2002. He has been an outstanding Manager.

During his tenure at Goodison Park, David has taken charge of the team on over 500 occasions including four European campaigns.

His final two games as Everton Manager will be the remaining Premier League matches against West Ham United and Chelsea.

Everton officials will start the search for a replacement manager immediately.

moyes confirm in man united liao!!!

lets eat more prata to celebrate this!! amazing!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    moyes confirm in man united liao!!!

lets eat more prata to celebrate this!! amazing!!!
    Huat liao !!!!!

David Moyes named Man Utd boss

DAVID MOYES has been named the new Manchester United boss on six-year contract.

Alex Ferguson yesterday announced his plans to retire from his post after 27 years at United.

And naming his successor, Fergie said: "When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes.

"David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic.

"I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of Assistant Manager here.

"He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton.

"There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club.”

Moyes, 50, was out of contract at Everton in the summer and the red-hot favourite to take charge at Old Trafford.

Bobby Charlton said: “I have always said that we wanted the next manager to be a genuine Manchester United man.

"In David Moyes, we have someone who understands the things that make this such a special club.

"We have secured a man who is committed to the long-term and will build teams for the future as well as now. Stability breeds success.

“David has tremendous strength of character and recognises the importance of bringing young players through and developing them alongside world class talent.

"At United, I think David will be able to express himself. I’m delighted he has accepted and I’m looking forward to working with him.”

Moyes has not won a trophy during 11 years in charge of the Toffees but has brought stability to a club despite a relatively small budget.

A Toffees statement earlier said: "Everton can confirm that David Moyes will leave the club at the end of the season.

"The manager met chairman Bill Kenwright early yesterday evening and confirmed his desire to join Manchester United.

"The chairman, on behalf of the club, would like to place on record his thanks to David for the massive contribution he has made to Everton since his arrival in March 2002. He has been an outstanding Manager.

"During his tenure at Goodison Park, David has taken charge of the team on over 500 occasions including four European campaigns.

"His final two games as Everton Manager will be the remaining Premier League matches against West Ham United and Chelsea.

"Everton officials will start the search for a replacement manager immediately."

Read more: David Moyes named Man Utd manager | The Sun |Sport|Football
    Last edited by tazzie21; 9th May 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    David Moyes named Man Utd boss

DAVID MOYES has been named the new Manchester United boss on six-year contract.

Alex Ferguson yesterday announced his plans to retire from his post after 27 years at United.

And naming his successor, Fergie said: "When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes.

"David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic.

"I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of Assistant Manager here.

"He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton.

"There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club.”

Moyes, 50, was out of contract at Everton in the summer and the red-hot favourite to take charge at Old Trafford.

Bobby Charlton said: “I have always said that we wanted the next manager to be a genuine Manchester United man.

"In David Moyes, we have someone who understands the things that make this such a special club.

"We have secured a man who is committed to the long-term and will build teams for the future as well as now. Stability breeds success.

“David has tremendous strength of character and recognises the importance of bringing young players through and developing them alongside world class talent.

"At United, I think David will be able to express himself. I’m delighted he has accepted and I’m looking forward to working with him.”

Moyes has not won a trophy during 11 years in charge of the Toffees but has brought stability to a club despite a relatively small budget.

A Toffees statement earlier said: "Everton can confirm that David Moyes will leave the club at the end of the season.

"The manager met chairman Bill Kenwright early yesterday evening and confirmed his desire to join Manchester United.

"The chairman, on behalf of the club, would like to place on record his thanks to David for the massive contribution he has made to Everton since his arrival in March 2002. He has been an outstanding Manager.

"During his tenure at Goodison Park, David has taken charge of the team on over 500 occasions including four European campaigns.

"His final two games as Everton Manager will be the remaining Premier League matches against West Ham United and Chelsea.

"Everton officials will start the search for a replacement manager immediately."

Read more: David Moyes named Man Utd manager | The Sun |Sport|Football
    eeeee... y u quote from that source?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Rumours saying that Shrek may leave old toilet soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Rumours saying that Shrek may leave old toilet soon.
    he n moyes have a past history, not pretty at all, involving court cases over some stupid thing shrek wrote about moyes in his own autobiography.

it'll be fantastic to see looney leave for bayern munich, juventus, real madrid, anzhi or PSG.

Rooney may have pay cut... why? cos moyes belongs to poor type... give money he dun noe how to spend
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

ALRIGHT!!!
    Small budget manager for large budget club, and no manager for derby rivals!
    Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!
    Liverpool to win league title next year!
    YNWA!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

he n moyes have a past history, not pretty at all, involving court cases over some stupid thing shrek wrote about moyes in his own autobiography.

it'll be fantastic to see looney leave for bayern munich, juventus, real madrid, anzhi or PSG.

Reports saying that old Fergie had been outcasting looney in favour of RVP anyway.... so I guess its a matter of time looney leaves, even if moyes didn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    ALRIGHT!!!
    Small budget manager for large budget club, and no manager for derby rivals!
    Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!
    Liverpool to win league title next year!
    YNWA!
    Hopefully this will open up the field more, but I still don't see Liverpool with the players to sustain a strong challenge on the title.

manu is nothing without old fergie
    everton is nothing without moyes.