Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

be careful what you wish for....rafa may prove to be an even more successful manager than fergie!
    Of cos! No 1 here said he won't mah!

Hahahahahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

We have been conned again.... fergie just sms me... he says this is a joke.... to liverpool fans....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Yes, at the end of the day if we are boring but win games 1-0 like Man Utd perhaps it's all that matters...
    But - I live for exciting football.
    Granted that LFC has not displayed the consistency to deliver inspirational play over the course of the season, but the glimpses when they do (and those occurred even in games when we lost or drew ManC, ManUre etc) they stirred the LFC spirit within me.
    True - passing the ball all the time without getting it into goal is wrong, but hoofing long balls and losing possession are greater evils in my opinion. At the very least we retain the ball - with it the team can create and attack. Without it simply means we are defending.
    I support BR not because he has reaped us any trophies or glory - no he has certainly not, but he has reignited the passion in me for LFC's potentially entertaining football (ok not the Suarez biting genre) but snippets where Coutinho delivers a perfect through ball, Enrique drifts into the box to score, and moulding Downing and Henderson into more effective players.
    One thing that I disagree with him is playing Suarez in the middle... Sturridge is a much better direct option in the middle (he can play the "Carroll" role with more pace, guile and trickery), I think it might be more effective for Coutinho and Suarez to wreck havoc switching flanks with each other.
    As with fellow LFC bros and fans - I hope that BR proves more next season with a squad that has had this season to gel.
    YNWA bros!
    Good for you..im watching less LFC games under BR..i usually expect to see a win, be it 1-0 but usually its 0-0 of late..if 0-0 against a relegated team can be an outstanding result then i better skip watching..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *70* - A New Beginning!

Moyes confirmed is the new manager... rooney last time got problem with moyes??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Moyes confirmed is the new manager... rooney last time got problem with moyes??
    moyes is the ideal choice!! YES!!!

I can finally see the end of manu's glory days before I pass on.

Best is moyes odds is 1/4..... webb odds is 1/1000....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    moyes is the ideal choice!! YES!!!

I can finally see the end of manu's glory days before I pass on.
    11 years no trophy.. gosh that will happen to man united....lol
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

11 years no trophy.. gosh that will happen to man united....lol
    to be honest, he's a good fit.

let's be very honest here, I'm glad it is him and not josie moaningRhino or josep guardiola.

i read a rumour that manu had raf999's CV thrown into the recycle bin.

Best is moyes odds is 1/4..... webb odds is 1/1000....
    Moyes is CONFIRMED as the new manu gaffer liao.

the belated confirmation news will come in soon.

i'm shocked but Rafael Benitez has been shortlisted as Everton's first choice gaffer.

roy keane, steve bruise, paul ince, mark hughes, ole goondu soles, bryan robson... all former manu players and now gaffers at here, there and everywhere.

it'll be sexsolutely sextastic if either of these clowns were to take over!

Rafa to everton.... gosh

think will have serious issue in man united.... fergie still have one hand on team... bad for moyes...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Rafa to everton.... gosh

think will have serious issue in man united.... fergie still have one hand on team... bad for moyes...
    moyes need all the help he can get. wahhahahahaha

moyes need all the help he can get. wahhahahahaha
    hope moyes quarrel with fergie lol...... then players takes sides..... brawl in training ground!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

waaa! ghost lai liao!!!
    The ghost of the victorious past had awaken with the passing of the red nose devil. Glory will come the way of the true reds as the phoenix rises from the ashes many years of suffering.

YNWA
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

hope moyes quarrel with fergie lol...... then players takes sides..... brawl in training ground!
    If they can get into an internal squabble and struggle, it'll be great. Best throw in the Glazer family into the mix.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

lol saw one post by united fans, that he will lie down and die if rafa goes to man united!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    The ghost of the victorious past had awaken with the passing of the red nose devil. Glory will come the way of the true reds as the phoenix rises from the ashes many years of suffering.

YNWA
    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    If they can get into an internal squabble and struggle, it'll be great. Best throw in the Glazer family into the mix.
    still, GHOST!!!

hehehehee

lol saw one post by united fans, that he will lie down and die if rafa goes to man united!
    so dramatic! raf999 has a splendid CV ok!!!