Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLUG Meeting April 2005

lol i have fun in this meeting,get to meet new frens and my new adaptor,finaaly after 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Scann69
    Hey, i'm getting lots of hits in my website but i'm not getting any comments on my picture collections. *hint hint* Aren't anybody view other pictures apart from the PLUG Meeting pictures I need you pros to comment for me to improve Really no shy hor but what to do, me sales person ma
    I scare I'll flood ur comments section. LOL

I also dun have much comment in my webby.

Hey, i'm getting lots of hits in my website but i'm not getting any comments on my picture collections. *hint hint* Aren't anybody view other pictures apart from the PLUG Meeting pictures I need you pros to comment for me to improve Really no shy hor but what to do, me sales person ma
    Do a self assessment first. It is more important for you to learn on your own before you start to receive comments from others.

Quote Originally Posted by genocide
    lol i have fun in this meeting,get to meet new frens and my new adaptor,finaaly after 2 months
    Congrat! Hhee
    Next time, join us for shooting

Then u will have alot of ppl to ask ard.. *run away*

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Do a self assessment first. It is more important for you to learn on your own before you start to receive comments from others.
    Still trying to work on the self assesment part. Don't know what is suppose to be and not suppose to be also la. Blurrrr.

Still trying to work on the self assesment part. Don't know what is suppose to be and not suppose to be also la. Blurrrr.
    Self assessment includes composition, exposure, lighting, DOF....etc...then if people were to give you comment that either matches or does not match what you assess on your own, you may then want to find out why...this will accelerate your learning.

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Just throw him to the sea can already. Nearby somemore.

Cheers
    John
    Should hang him at the esplanade.

Scann69

To improve, try to do some reading on your own or apply for basic photography courses. Also visit the photography session and read about comments from other on the work.

Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Self assessment includes composition, exposure, lighting, DOF....etc...then if people were to give you comment that either matches or does not match what you assess on your own, you may then want to find out why...this will accelerate your learning.
    Thanx man. Hey, i still owe you your pictures. Hang on. Will send them over soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12